Tonight's Badge Unveiling

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Anyone know any details about the unveiling at 7:50PM?

Is there an event that it will be done at, or just a matter of refreshing the website?

I just saw a twitter post about this! Told my wife, I apologize but I am probably buying a shirt, scarf or jersey tonight.

I'm assuming an Adidas in the City?

It´s probably the big Adidas place on Broadway..

IMG_3949.jpg

Not sure what stuff they will have for sale yet though..

Oh my god I will be dropping cash tonight lol.
I'll buy some goodies to give away no worries

I´m not worried, I´ll buy my own stuff as soon as possible.. :D
But as I said I´m not sure what they will have for sale at the launch really, tops? caps? hoodies?

Hmm, it seems like the circular badge won?.. Link to the online shop shows two T-shirts sporting the circular badge on the official site anyway

You have a screenshot? All I get is the landing page.

No, I always assumed the circular badge to win anyway so I wasn´t really arsed about it.. As far as I know they might just be playing with the website right now to wind us up. We´ll know in a couple of hours anyway.

Ah yeah same, I meant more to see what the shirt looks like.
I just hope it's not a plain shirt with a big badge on it.
I would like some knick knacks though.

No, I always assumed the circular badge to win anyway so I wasn´t really arsed about it.. As far as I know they might just be playing with the website right now to wind us up. We´ll know in a couple of hours anyway.

The circular badge has seemed so overwhelmingly popular on social media that I really can't see past it winning.

Edit: Found this on twitter:

proxy.jpg

Ah yeah same, I meant more to see what the shirt looks like.
I just hope it's not a plain shirt with a big badge on it.
I would like some knick knacks though.

It was just two plain T-shirts with a circular badge centre front.. Nothing special at all, now let me see some caps and we´ll getting somewhere ;)

The circular badge has seemed so overwhelmingly popular on social media that I really can't see past it winning.

Edit: Found this on twitter:

proxy.jpg
Reminds me of Iron Man's heart magnet thingy.

I feel like it would look better with a smaller crest over the heart. Just seems strange blown up on the chest like that.

Almost there. i know it's a long shot but is anyone from the forum going to be at the event? I'll be watching from a computer at work.