Tonight's Badge Unveiling

I placed an order for a couple of items.

Love the navy T shirt. Glad the logo is better fitted on the chest as compared to the ones they were giving away on Facebook. I was lucky enough to get one of those shirts, but the logo was way over sized.

I thought for sure there was going to be a jersey for sale, so to say the least I was disappointed they didn't have one. Guess they're going to save it for MLS Jersey Week next March?

Didn't pull the trigger on the scarf. Is $35 the going rate for one of these things?

The scarfs are expensive. I've purchased a MCFC one and have one for my country as well and that was what I paid. They're great quality, at least I hope ours is too.
My MCFC one is very thick

Reactions: Gene
The scarfs are expensive. I've purchased a MCFC one and have one for my country as well and that was what I paid. They're great quality, at least I hope ours is too.
My MCFC one is very thick
I placed an order for a couple of items.

Love the navy T shirt. Glad the logo is better fitted on the chest as compared to the ones they were giving away on Facebook. I was lucky enough to get one of those shirts, but the logo was way over sized.

I thought for sure there was going to be a jersey for sale, so to say the least I was disappointed they didn't have one. Guess they're going to save it for MLS Jersey Week next March?

Didn't pull the trigger on the scarf. Is $35 the going rate for one of these things?

I bought a scarf at RBA last season and spent around 30$. Same this year for the SG. I'd say 35 is pretty standard.

I jumped on the opportunity to pick one up tonight.

Reactions: Gene
Scarfs generally comes in two variations.. A thinner shorter version and a thicker/longer one, we just got the thicker one right now

By the way.. Did anyone notice that apart from Adidas all the sponsors of the unveiling was major companies in the alcoholic beverages field?
Now I´m not suggesting that NYCFC will figure in their marketing really but it somehow caught me by surprise, might just be companies connected to Yankees of course.

By the way.. Did anyone notice that apart from Adidas all the sponsors of the unveiling was major companies in the alcoholic beverages field?
Now I´m not suggesting that NYCFC will figure in their marketing really but it somehow caught me by surprise, might just be companies connected to Yankees of course.
I couldn't help but notice the ridiculously large Budweiser sign either. Hopefully they aren't an offical club sponsor.

Not sure how I feel about a beer sponsor either. At least not on the jersey. I really hope that it is Etihad, I think their logo looks very clean and I have a few City jerseys and they're gorgeous.

Cant wait for that light blue jersey
I am hoping for a striped sky blue/navy blue like this:
images

Maybe throw in some orange as well.

I just think plain sky blue is too much like MCFC.

Budweiser are very much in bed with Yankees..
I love we don't get drink or betting. I'm not tee total bug I recognise the dark side of drink from experience and betting is more dangerous than drugs IMO.

A nice safe IT company or airline or car manufacturer or sewing machine maker or cuddly toy maker please...?

Or maybe a cool Game company like City had with EIDOS years ago. Nothing like seeing Laura Croft in a provocatively clad City Jersey.

I love we don't get drink or betting. I'm not tee total bug I recognise the dark side of drink from experience and betting is more dangerous than drugs IMO.

A nice safe IT company or airline or car manufacturer or sewing machine maker or cuddly toy maker please...?

Or maybe a cool Game company like City had with EIDOS years ago. Nothing like seeing Laura Croft in a provocatively clad City Jersey.

I would like that as well but the game design companies no longer have the larger advertising budgets of the 90s and early turn of the century (I enjoy referring to the 2000s that way).

We'll likely get Etihad or Nissan or a software company, as you suggested.