Turning Red Bull Arena Blue?

JCizzle

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
Raise your hand if you plan on infusing some blue in that sea of red come Red Bull-NYCFC game in RBNY....When the schedule is released we'll find out who's sitting where and maybe get a tailgate going before the game!

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Raise your hand if you plan on infusing some blue in that sea of red come Red Bull-NYCFC game in RBNY....When the schedule is released we'll find out who's sitting where and maybe get a tailgate going before the game!

Im sure it will not be hard to do. Wasnt there a good amount of blue for the US open cup game between red bulls and the now defunct fc new york ( or what ever that team was that existed for like one year in the USL? )

Im sure it will not be hard to do. Wasnt there a good amount of blue for the US open cup game between red bulls and the now defunct fc new york ( or what ever that team was that existed for like one year in the USL? )
I've been to 3 Red Bull games as a neutral observer and their fan support is pretty good actually.

I've been to 3 Red Bull games as a neutral observer and their fan support is pretty good actually.
i dont watch enough red bull games, but i felt that it gradually got better thru the years and got good this season, maybe because of NYCFC?

I think because the product is good. They did make the semi-finals. Even a few years back the support was pretty passionate in their fan section. I don't watch their games but just from the few games in person. And tbh their arena is nice and every seat is a good one.

there was like 300 people in total at that game...

there was like 300 people in total at that game...
lol that is probably true but hey i mean I did see a few blue shirts. Though i do think it will be harder to do this time around since they did fill out a good amount of the stadium this year for their games. Especially now that nycfc is around they may give priority or only sell to RBNY groups etc.

Reactions: Goodfella
Individual tickets still should be available. We'll just have to sit throughout the facility.

Reactions: Goodfella
2 sections in the upper endline are set aside for visiting support and sale of those seats is usally coordinated through the visiting SGs. Individual tickets will be for sale but you can be sure the tickets scalpers will be grabbing up the individual ones for resale as soon as they are on the market

Me and my buddy have been pretty lucky. This past season we sat 2-3 rows from the bottom corner. We'll see what kind of attention NYCFC will get coming in there.