Uniforms -- What's Everyone Hoping For?

Section1Guy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 22, 2014
White Plains, NY
www.msgvarsity.com
I don't know who made them... I've seen a few different versions, but this is by far my favorite for all three. Sharp as fuck.

orig-nycfc-home-16235

orig-nycfc-away-16236

orig-nycfc-third-16233

Reactions: JGriff217
Love the white. Personally I think that white top with white shorts, socks and shoes would be kick ass.

I hope our sponsor isn't Etihad. I know that it looks great on the jersey, but I want to be different than MCFC

Reactions: Metropolis
I don't know who made them... I've seen a few different versions, but this is by far my favorite for all three. Sharp as fuck.

orig-nycfc-home-16235

orig-nycfc-away-16236

orig-nycfc-third-16233
I've seen these...by far my favorite from everything else I've seen. Just hope Etihad isn't the shirt sponsor. aaaand instead of a white third kit with the sash I hope they do an orange kit with white shorts and sky blue socks (Holland Euro 2008 style)

Home - Man City blue
Away - Orange
Third - orange and blue stripes like Barcas home

orig-nycfc-home-16235

orig-nycfc-away-16236

orig-nycfc-third-16233
They came from reddit. user IBPANTS. I actually suggested to him to do the white with the sash. He changed it a little and did a fanfuckingtastic job. I think it's the sharpest kit design I've ever seen.

Reactions: Gene
I think it looks awesome. Yeah it's cityish but it has that Yankee pin stripe feel too which looks awesome.

I have a feeling it will be more streamlined though like the City kits.

Home: All Whites
Away: Sky Blue and Navy Stripes
3rd: All Blacks w/ Orange Trim

It's an American forum. I will continue to use the British terminology, but you kinda have to just get used to Americans using the American words. It's not going to change, and they are hardly going to apologise just because the words sound a bit silly to us.

#FishingForLikes

Reactions: Coop and einwindir