Us Open Cup Final: Philadelphia Union Vs. Sporting Kansas City 7pm 9/30/15

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Final is tonight.

Anyone else going to watch it?

States with the most US Open Cup wins:
OPENCUP_MAP_1_1280.jpg

I have no work to do tonight. Thought about actually going since I'm about 45-60 minutes from the stadium and would like to see a trophy raised. Then again, the weather is shit and I don't have a rooting interest in either team. I'll probably turn it on and watch since there is nothing else on TV.

Wish we would have put in more effort on this tournament than league play on reflection.

If Philly freaking Union can make the finals two years in a row, then we could have realistically won it.

This is the easiest path to CCL.

Reactions: joe and LionNYC
This is an interesting rule for the Open Cup: "Professional teams may have no more than 5 foreign players listed." That's probably why Villa didn't suit up. Then again we didn't have Lampard or Pirlo on the roster at the time. So what would our lineup look like using only 5 internationals? Does Saunders count as an international according to the US Open Cup? Poku?

I really like SKC's kit. I'm rooting against Philly. Cuz screw them.

I don't know what's worse: Players slipping on the field. The fact that SKC should be dominating this game and they're sucking hard.

Philly is dominating this game. If they somehow lose this, they should just fold the club.

I just tuned in to a PK shootout