Villa for Goal of the Week

We have to go all alt-right Trump supporters on these votes. Delete browsing history and cookies and vote over and over so we win these online polls.

Post the links to Spanish national team, Barcelona, etc forums and supporter pages.

Rig the system.

60-30? Impressive, I presume the other 10% are just watching the clips over and over and not voting?

Thank the front office interns. And also the "interns" in India at the clickfarm.

I voted on three browsers across two devices just now in the semifinals and three more votes come for each of Villa's goals when I get him.

He's up 59-41 and 52-48.

With 6 hours left, KEEP UP THE VOTE!

Finally Villa will win a GOTW.

Now to see which goal will take it. The rocket was my favorite of the two, so surprised that the 1st one is currently winning

Kinda funny that he has had some very pretty goals, but the one he is going to potentially win with is not one I would put on that list, especially since it starts with a bad touch

Finally Villa will win a GOTW.

Now to see which goal will take it. The rocket was my favorite of the two, so surprised that the 1st one is currently winning

Kinda funny that he has had some very pretty goals, but the one he is going to potentially win with is not one I would put on that list, especially since it starts with a bad touch

The angle, nutmegging the goalie vs. being completely wide open without a defender within 10 yards.