Vote David Villa's Midfield Chip for Goal of the Week!

giphy.gif

I've had a theory that the more one person votes from the same machine, the system docks that recipients votes. Sort of an anti-stuffing the ballot

I feel like the same thing happened last season when Jack or somebody was leading in a tight race and we all kept voting and he lost. Didn't make sense that every MLS fan was voting in the dying minutes.

If Villa loses it will only encourage him more to do something more spectator.

Jackson-Hammel's goal clearly more luck that talent. It's something that someone playing on the street would try.

Villa's goal is more skill than talent. You have to be aware of where the keeper is, how the ball is bouncing, the distance to goal, the angle of the shot, the power of the shot. Miss it and you'll look like an idiot for trying it. Make it and you're amazing. He has to skill to nail it.

FUCK MLS FANS.

Reactions: Sabo
After we win the MLS Cup NYCFC will be by far the most hated Club in MLS. You can see the seeds, but we haven't won enough to get the hate into full bloom.

"Voting ends at midnight PT on Wednesday."

So that's 3 AM on Thursday or in 4 hours?

Voting is open until April 20 Midnight PT. So it's open until April 21 at 3 AM ET.

COME ON PEOPLE. WE'VE GOT A DAY+ MORE TO SUPPORT VILLA.

I still have no clue how it can even be this close. The Jackson-Hamel goal was nice for sure, but I'm not convinced that that goal would win goal of the week most weeks.

Immediately after the Villa goal, the internet and many pundits were claiming it as goal of the year. Hell, This Week in MLS is freaking titled "Goal of the Year?"

Reactions: adam