What Number On An Overseas Custom Replica Jersey. Thoughts?

They are no better than the aliexpress stuff imo. Ive read enough reddit threads and different forum threads online to know that. Its all Chinese replicas...so spend $14 to $19 instead on a good aliexpress seller. At least with aliexpress there's more protection of your credit info and buyer protection. I do not think its the best idea to go on a place like gogoalshop unless you use a prepaid debit card that you can throwaway.

Regarding purchase protection, I was able to get a partial refund on an electronics item I bought on aliexpress. I didnt get the exact refund amount I wanted, but I got something (ebay is infinitely better in terms of buyer support...but thats American vs Chinese customer support for you). Even though I wasnt totally happy with how aliexpress arbitrated my device purchase, there is peace of mind knowing that high feedback seller's truly try to avoid negative feedback.
Which seller did you use on aliexpress?

Which seller did you use on aliexpress?
Gorgeous sports&leisure. But I advise against using them. Their quality was hit and miss...plus other reviews on their products shows they get details wrong on some shirts. For example...on my jersey, the dotted trim around the player numbers and the MLS logo thats inside it are correctly the same color as our jersey (light blue). However for other buyers, the MLS logo and dotted trim around the numbers are white. Thats wrong. I'll show you pics now, all from the same seller.

Here is my kit with proper coloring of the number trim and MLS logo:correct number and trim.jpg

Here is Indent42's kit, with proper trim but incorrect white MLS logo: incorrect number.jpg

And finally here is a reddit user's kit with incorrect trim but proper MLS logo: incorrect trim.jpg

Also, there were feedback reviews on aliexpress showing some MLS jerseys where more than just a couple things were off. Like I said, it can be a crap shoot. They had a couple of happy buyers on the NYCFC reddit, a high feedback score, and sent me some nice sample pics, which is why I chose them originally.

But after my experience, I wouldnt do it again with them. I mean, the first jersey had a few issues like I said...but the replacement was downright terrible...which is why I stuck with the first jersey. Here's my review for the 1st jersey: http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?th...eplica-jersey-thoughts.2936/page-5#post-77824 The second jersey review can be found a couple pages after that.

Their customer service was ok, but they were reluctant at first to even send me a replacement or do a partial refund (despite their page saying they offer it if they screw up) I left honest feedback regarding both jerseys and their customer service and this is what they wrote as a reply under my feedback:

"very bad buyer, threat me to send you one more, otherwise give me bad feedback"

That statement is total bullsh!t and these guys are simply trying to save face. I told them that I was not entirely happy with the quality of the original jersey, and I asked if they could do a partial refund or send a better one. They were reluctant at first, and I repeated to them that I came to them based on recommendation of other fans of the team. I told them that customer service is very important, and them keeping true to their word about refunds and replacements is very important to us.

I simply let them know I was unhappy and that I was sharing information on my experience with others here, the same way people told me about their experiences with them. I never said any bullcrap like "give me another jersey or Ill leave you negative feedback". If I did that it would be straight up extortion and blackmail, and aliexpress wouldnt allow that.

So based on the quality of the 2nd jersey being poorer than the 1st, and the fact that these guys said some bullcrap lie in response to my honest feedback, I do NOT recommend them.

Last edited:
Reactions: FootyLovin
Thanks. Actually I finally caved and bought at the stadium. Wanted to get it right without the hassle.

Reactions: The Toe
Old Navy has NYCFC shirts now. I've stopped caring about the Jersey and the official t shirts lol I'm happy with my soft $20 Old Navy gear

Unfortunately "gogoalshop" was shut down for violating copyright and patent laws in the USA. I tried to get on the website to order a new Swansea shirt and the whole site was down with a warning message by the U.S. government threatening legal prosecution of he sites owner.

They changed to GoGoalShop.HK now

Last edited:
My jersey Gallery

nQqdqx4.jpg

lXiOsF8.jpg

Not sure why my post re: a site selling 2nds was removed when some posters appear to pop up from time to time and they appear to be employees of sites selling knock offs. Maybe because it was my first post? But to be fair, other websites and sellers are allowed to be mentioned so I thought it OK as well.

Nevertheless, I'm no shill for any company. When I recieve my order I'll post photos for other NYCFC fans to see. I won't mention where they came from though. :)

Actually, those company employees had their posts removed before too. You have to understand how your earlier posts seemed suspicious when your very first post on this forum is telling people to go to a specific website and use specific coupon codes.

It just looks fishy is all. But please do share pictures and updates on your purchase with us later.

Actually, those company employees had their posts removed before too. You have to understand how your earlier posts seemed suspicious when your very first post on this forum is telling people to go to a specific website and use specific coupon codes.

It just looks fishy is all. But please do share pictures and updates on your purchase with us later.

Yeah, I understand, it just surprised me as I continued to make posts related to football and not about football shirts.

I'm certainly not offended by any means. I know why it was done and if it keeps spam off it is good by me.

I'll certainly post photos once I get them. I bought a NYCFC away and a MCFC home shirt. Really can't wait for them to arrive!

Yeah, I understand, it just surprised me as I continued to make posts related to football and not about football shirts.

I'm certainly not offended by any means. I know why it was done and if it keeps spam off it is good by me.

I'll certainly post photos once I get them. I bought a NYCFC away and a MCFC home shirt. Really can't wait for them to arrive!

You got your shirts already ?

You got your shirts already ?
Are you really so totally clueless that you'd put up yet another spammy post for your crappy shirt company in reply to a post that was by someone who was saying that they weren't spamming us about shirts and were a real person who was really a fan? That was from a guy who had to defend himself because people thought he was just another stupid shirt spammer. Thankfully it turned out OK because he was an actual fan and puts up some real posts. But you're just a shirt spammer.

Are you really so totally clueless that you'd put up yet another spammy post for your crappy shirt company in reply to a post that was by someone who was saying that they weren't spamming us about shirts and were a real person who was really a fan? That was from a guy who had to defend himself because people thought he was just another stupid shirt spammer. Thankfully it turned out OK because he was an actual fan and puts up some real posts. But you're just a shirt spammer.

I did get my shirts. I'm not promoting anything or anyone for financial gain. I am a fan. As the only one who seemed to have an interest is a someone who ,allegedly, is promoting a company it is a little disappointing.

If anyone wants to hear about the shirts/see the shirt photos let me know. Frankly, I don't care to be called a website spammer that is why I am doing it by request.

I did get my shirts. I'm not promoting anything or anyone for financial gain. I am a fan. As the only one who seemed to have an interest is a someone who ,allegedly, is promoting a company it is a little disappointing.

If anyone wants to hear about the shirts/see the shirt photos let me know. Frankly, I don't care to be called a website spammer that is why I am doing it by request.
OK, this is a little weird. At some point someone (not me) asked you if you posted about anything other than shirts, and it turns out you did post in other places on the forum about other things. Which is what I said. So I'm not exactly sure why you replied.

My objection is with people who are obviously from shirt companies who have no interest in our team and who put up spammy posts for their companies.

So now I'm wondering why you jumped into this. Oh well.

Wasn't "jumping" into anything on purpose. I guess I replied instead of just posted. I read more than I write here.

Don't let it concern you. I wasn't trying to interefere with your discussion with the shirt seller.

Post pictures here

Gogoalshop is having the Black friday sales up to 80% off till today .If you need free jerseys . You can check there .

Only 27.88 USD for official jersey + socks .