Where Do You Plan On Sitting?

Tiger Jones

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 29, 2014
I know this thread has probably been done before but a) I can't find it and b) seat selection is right around the corner so I thought this might be a good time for people who have given it some thought to see what they've come up with.

Also, I know many of you are supporter's section so this is really more geared towards people who are getting actual seats.

Personally, I've been thinking about sections 103, 104, 105, 129, 130, 131 and 132. Still completely unsure. I'm trying to avoid anything above category 3, and I'm also trying to avoid the sun which would hit right field for early games, so those will probably all factor into the decision. Sight lines are important (obviously) but sometimes it's really hard to gauge what might be too close.

Thoughts?

I have been all over the place as to where I would prefer. If I had to decide this moment I would go with a Supporter's seat. I am also considering the sections near the supporter's and some seats at midfield in the 200 level. I really wish the right field bleachers were made available for STH's!

Coincidentally the virtual venue has finally been released a couple hours after posting so this makes the process a whole lot easier for me. Will have to do some research.

Coincidentally the virtual venue has finally been released a couple hours after posting so this makes the process a whole lot easier for me. Will have to do some research.
Come sit with our little band of folks if you like. See link in my sig. We haven't really decided on a place yet.

Reactions: einwindir
Seems like we have to. Guess I should post a poll or something. We were waiting on the virtual stadium, but that excuse is gone now.
I haven't been keeping up, but are you guys recruiting on any of the Facebook groups (Supporters or TR) ?
Looks like the last I heard from this group, there has been a big influx of new fans who may not be aware. I am still on the fence where I will sit, mainly because of the GA decision for supporters section.

I haven't been keeping up, but are you guys recruiting on any of the Facebook groups (Supporters or TR) ?
Looks like the last I heard from this group, there has been a big influx of new fans who may not be aware. I am still on the fence where I will sit, mainly because of the GA decision for supporters section.

Not actively. I'll post some tweets tomorrow. Recruiting goes against our general philosophy of not being too involved. Ha

Come sit with our little band of folks if you like. See link in my sig. We haven't really decided on a place yet.

I actually intended to when you brought it up initially but I haven't heard of anything since then. Would love to sit in a section with other hardcore fans without having to get involved in all the other nonsense.

I actually intended to when you brought it up initially but I haven't heard of anything since then. Would love to sit in a section with other hardcore fans without having to get involved in all the other nonsense.
Hit the link in my sig. We were moved to the dark corner of the site. Thanks einwindir einwindir (kidding)

Reactions: einwindir
Hit the link in my sig. We were moved to the dark corner of the site. Thanks einwindir einwindir (kidding)
something something not my fault. >:0

While I am against actively promoting, over the coming days, we'll probably need to actively promote. NYCFC is behind what we're doing, which is nice. I also spoke briefly with the organizer of BxSC (Bronx Social Club) and he's welcomed us to their section. So if we want strength in numbers, that area will also be available.

Please feel free to get people to follow @nycfcsocial . Let them know who we are and what we're doing. But remember we are not against Third Rail, we are just an alternative to the standard Standing Room Only Supporters Group. I myself am a paid member of TR and I plan on maintaining my membership until I or the group ceases to be. We are all in this together.

Im TR and my good friend started BXFSC. I have 2 season ticket seats one in the supporter section and one in 234. #Options

Reactions: Scott McCarthy

That thread hasn't been active in almost two months unless I'm missing something? What section are you guys thinking of doing? My biggest priority is avoiding sitting in the sun with some good sight lines.

I'm trying to avoid winding up in an area that has a lot of corporate seats bought, but those will probably be the more expensive plans anyway that have the Delta Club memberships attached. Last thing I want is to be surrounded by frequently empty seats, hope thats not the case.

Leaning also towards the 103-104 area, 15A as well or happily surrounded by fans in the supporters section.