White Supremacists In Supporter Section

I am calling Bullshit on this thread.

Hypothesis: There is a group of white supremacist/Nazis who love NYCFC and come to YS and sit in the Supporters Section.

Analysis: If there is a bunch of white supremacist/Nazis who love NYCFC why would they come to YS where they are forced to mix with us "mongrels" and our "Fellow Travelers"? Why wouldn't they just go someplace they are comfortable like a bar or someone's house to watch the game so they aren't forced to interact with the rest of us?

Maybe these folks go to YS because they love watching live soccer -- then why would they sit in the supporters section when they could go to a less crowded part of the stadium on the other side of the field where there are no Spanish chants?

Sorry, the whole premise of this thread doesn't make any sense to me.

Hypothesis: There is a group of white supremacist/Nazis who love NYCFC and come to YS and sit in the Supporters Section.

Analysis: If there is a bunch of white supremacist/Nazis who love NYCFC why would they come to YS where they are forced to mix with us "mongrels" and our "Fellow Travelers"? Why wouldn't they just go someplace they are comfortable like a bar or someone's house to watch the game so they aren't forced to interact with the rest of us?

Maybe these folks go to YS because they love watching live soccer -- then why would they sit in the supporters section when they could go to a less crowded part of the stadium on the other side of the field where there are no Spanish chants?

its a Jewish vent thread at this point.

Reactions: dkalev2

A similar analogy would be why are there white supremacists are Nazis living in New York City? The most diverse city in the world. There are racists everywhere. In every city, in every group, in every country.

Reactions: Christopher Jee

These people are all Hispanic. They aren’t nazis they aren’t white supremacists. They are part of an alt right group. I tried saying it’s been mislabeled from the beginning and in doing so have been called out for being a nazi sympathizer.

Just as a point of fact to clarify the majority of Jewish opinion (though who am I to really represent that?), not to start a debate. Most Jews see a connection to the land of Israel, because of 3,000 years of continued history associated with that land. Our ancestors are buried there, there are artifacts from our history found all over, ancient cities our people built. We are the indigenous people naive to the land, whether one believes god exists or not, they can believe in archaeology.

I think people have very good reasons to be angry with the Israeli government, I just think most times it's wrong reasons based on propaganda (sometimes it's factual). Their hearts are in the right place, but the facts that come out about Israel that they base their opinions on are very warped, especially in from the left wing.

Ok, I'm done.

Can you also see how Christians and Muslims feel that attachment as well?

Like you said I don’t think their beliefs should factor into it. They should be punished for assault, or aggravated assault or menacing or whatever the criminal charge is. But in that case should we ban every person from the stadium who has a criminal record? Just violent offenses?

No. But we should ban those whose identity is rooted in their hatred and have acted on it.

There are pictures of them at our matches. Soooo? Do you want to say mea culpa orrrr?

What I think the MLS clubs should do is go to each and every supporter and take a survey on their political stance/views so they know who to kick out. for example
NYCFC rep: "hello there sir/madam (must be expressed because we do not want to make these transgenders feel some type of way) are you a fascist, republican, democrat, green or other?
NYCFC Fan: "fascist"
NYCFC rep: "please don't come back you scum fuck."
NYCFC Fascist fan: "*beats the shit out of the guy*"
NYCFC rep: "that wasn't very nice"
That’s not what’s being said here. There are people known by names, exposed by news outlets and they shouldn’t be allowed in. Plain and simple. It’s the clubs job to ensure that happens.

Eh. These people live and die for their hatred of select others.
That may be true, I think it tends towards hyperbole. But again that’s what they believe, however disgusting it is to you and me.