White Supremacists In Supporter Section

Christians and Muslims and Jews all pray to the same God though. We’re just evolved Jews. At least that’s what Catholics believe.

Jews believe we all pray to the same god too. God just chose our people to keep the faith a certain way and he would always protect us. We accepted that all the crazy rules, like snipping our tips. And here we are 3,000 years later. Jews also believe we all go to the same heaven, just non-jews have to do less crap to get there than we do. I don't mind this convo, but what's this have to do with the State of Israel?

Reactions: Kjbert
Jews believe we all pray to the same god too. God just chose our people to keep the faith a certain way and he would always protect us. We accepted that all the crazy rules, like snipping our tips. And here we are 3,000 years later. Jews also believe we all go to the same heaven, just non-jews have to do less crap to get there than we do. I don't mind this convo, but what's this have to do with the State of Israel?
yawn

Thanks, I was missing that. When Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack says they are Hispanic Alt-right folks he is talking about somebody else or the same people?

Hispanic/Latino Alt-right folks at games I believe, but according to racist ideology those folks can't also be Nazis and white supremacists. That might be where everyone was losing me.
The dudes who come to the games are from Hispanic background. Proud boys themselves are of all different backgrounds. People here are comparing all things random proud boys have done and applying them to the specific individuals who come to our games. Going to a rally is not illegal. Being in a group with someone who has done some shady shit is also not illegal and shouldn’t be grounds for a ban in my opinion. If the proud boys who come to our games have been proven to have committed a hate crime they couldn’t possibly come to our games because they’d be in jail. But of course I know posting this will be taken completely out of context yet again. And I’ll be called a nazi sympathizer who is friends with these people who I hate once again.

Lol I have no clue.

It’s just that Catholics believe the Holy Land is holy to us also.

Reactions: adam
Thanks, I was missing that. When Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack says they are Hispanic Alt-right folks he is talking about somebody else or the same people?

Hispanic/Latino Alt-right folks at games I believe, but according to racist ideology those folks can't also be Nazis and white supremacists. That might be where everyone was losing me.
It's been explained many times, here and elsewhere, that there is no shortage of non-'white' white supremacists in the world, particularly in South America. Ask the Irish or Italians about how the definition of 'white' can change over time.

The dudes who come to the games are from Hispanic background. Proud boys themselves are of all different backgrounds. People here are comparing all things random proud boys have done and applying them to the specific individuals who come to our games. Going to a rally is not illegal. Being in a group with someone who has done some shady shit is also not illegal and shouldn’t be grounds for a ban in my opinion. If the proud boys who come to our games have been proven to have committed a hate crime they couldn’t possibly come to our games because they’d be in jail. But of course I know posting this will be taken completely out of context yet again. And I’ll be called a nazi sympathizer who is friends with these people who I hate once again.

Dude. We’re going to tell you this again.

A member of the Proud Boys beat up someone for their beliefs and was arrested and charged with a crime. That same person attends our home and away matches.

Please read the Huffington Post article.

It's been explained many times, here and elsewhere, that there is no shortage of non-'white' white supremacists in the world, particularly in South America. Ask the Irish or Italians about how the definition of 'white' can change over time.

I went to a catholic college. The most privilegesd kids on campus were from Puerto Rico. They didn’t consider themselves Hispanic. They considered themselves pure Spanish and they wouldn’t mingle with the Italian and Irish Americans on campus.

I know but we have to be talking about the modern American versions here.

I have a better understanding of what everyone is talking about now thanks to Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack .

Reactions: Kangaroo Jack
I agree they are not good people. But I think the media reporting on it is not a good reason to ban them. There are all kinds of people I don’t agree with who attend games. Just because it’s high profile doesn’t make it right.

These knuckleheads don’t reflect on our club or our fans. The media spins it that way.
The media does not get to use its influence to decide who gets to attend matches.

Again, let them be there and when they speak their crap or get violent then ban every one of them for life.

I agree they are not good people. But I think the media reporting on it is not a good reason to ban them. There are all kinds of people I don’t agree with who attend games. Just because it’s high profile doesn’t make it right.

These knuckleheads don’t reflect on our club or our fans. The media spins it that way.
The media does not get to use its influence to decide who gets to attend matches.

Again, let them be there and when they speak their crap or get violent then ban every one of them for life.

They’ve already been violent.

And I agree with you that they have acted out on their beliefs. But as far as punishment goes, we should punish their act and not their thought.
There’s no shortage of people who have been filmed doing racist/bad things and as a result fired from their job. NYCFC has every right to make a decision to distance themselves from these individuals.

Lol I have no clue.

It’s just that Catholics believe the Holy Land is holy to us also.

Well Jesus did come from there. In fact that's the problem. If a Christian holy site is in Israeli controlled lands, it's safe. But if it's in Arab hands like Bethlehem, which is located in Judea, it's not. https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...bel-monastery-in-bethlehem-judea-and-samaria/

If you want freedom of religion in Israel (including Christianity), you want Israeli control. But you stated earlier you hate the Israeli government. I don't understand. There's no beef with Jews and Christians (at least not in the last 500 years). Why the hate towards the state of Israel?

There’s no shortage of people who have been filmed doing racist/bad things and as a result fired from their job. NYCFC has every right to make a decision to distance themselves from these individuals.
I think the problem with that is it’s a slippery slope. There is no consistency. Extremists are an easy target because by definition they are on the extreme. By what about the judgment calls?

Well Jesus did come from there. In fact that's the problem. If a Christian holy site is in Israeli controlled lands, it's safe. But if it's in Arab hands like Bethlehem, which is located in Judea, it's not. https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...bel-monastery-in-bethlehem-judea-and-samaria/

If you want freedom of religion in Israel (including Christianity), you want Israeli control. But you stated earlier you hate the Israeli government. I don't understand. There's no beef with Jews and Christians (at least not in the last 500 years). Why the hate towards the state of Israel?
My honest answer that will just get me more shit... propaganda

Reactions: dkalev2
Anyone else love going in circles?
You’re adding to it. No ones called you a nazi sympathizer. You’ve called yourself friends with the people in the article. Yet you say we’re the ones doing that.
You said on here you have close friends in the groups the huff post mentions.
If you don’t agree with the club taking a stance against these individuals and banning them then that’s all you have to say. But you’re making excuses for their behavior because it didn’t happen in close proximity to you.
Don’t be surprised if some people think that you being okay with them attending games and being around you, because they’re nice then, makes you sympathetic to their cause.