White Supremacists In Supporter Section

So did NYC12 just pull a Barbara Streisand here and create a conversation around something when none existed? Did I miss nyc12 being mentioned specifically in the article? Or were they just unhappy that a general photo of the supporters sexrion was used (which I can understand)

its this

gonna be a spicy season with our supporters. apparently the supporters facebook page has been going crazy since the article came out ( i remember being on it the first year then left it now its private and feel no need to get back in)

i will say i think these kind of responses are stupid on their end. but i cant say with certainty with their actual stance is based on 3 crying emojis either.
Sure. But it doesn’t make the lack of response (whether or not the club directed them to do so) any better at all. And why the hell they haven’t deleted that tweet also boggles my mind.

NYCSC is composed of NYCSC, Templados, Minervas, and Hooligans. I may be missing a few, thats just off the top of my head

iirc from flag there were seven logos in a flag at an away match in montreal so its quite a bit of groups. how big or small each one is anyones guess/

i think you fail to realize how big SC is... they are probably the largest active NYCFC supporters group.

Also im once again choosing to ignore the personal insults.
Do you think the precise number of NYSC members is the important part of my argument, especially when the comparison was to the 1.2 billion Catholics in the world?

Where were the personal insults?

Your own words indicate that you don’t appreciate the difference between implicit and explicit.

And you use many logical fallacies in your arguments. That’s a critique of your argument technique, not a personal insult.

Reactions: Ulrich and Kjbert
Sure. But it doesn’t make the lack of response (whether or not the club directed them to do so) any better at all. And why the hell they haven’t deleted that tweet also boggles my mind.
I'm not opposed to them making a public statement by any means. Even if it means going against what the FO directed them to do. If you lose your "official status" so be it. This is more important.

Reactions: Christopher Jee

Or, you know, just respond by saying fascism is bad.

I'm not opposed to them making a public statement by any means. Even if it means going against what the FO directed them to do. If you lose your "official status" so be it. This is more important.

If the front office gave them a directive, than shouldn’t you also be unhappy with the front office.

Assuming your actually coming at me with a question in good faith. Yes, but i can also understand why the FO would advise them not to act on it either.

Which goes back to our original point. What the fuck is the front office doing here. If you’re telling us that the front office has asked these groups not to respond, then what is the front office doing? This isn’t the invasion of Normandy.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Which goes back to our original point. What the fuck is the front office doing here. If you’re telling us that the front office has asked these groups not to respond, then what is the front office doing? This isn’t the invasion of Normandy.
i can see this whole thing as a law suit waiting to happen either way the FO responds. If the FO chooses to act or tells them to act and someone gets hurt what happens? If the FO chooses not to act and they slide this under the rug and someone gets hurt ("the FO knew and did nothing about it"), what happens?

i can see this whole thing as a law suit waiting to happen either way the FO responds. If the FO chooses to act or tells them to act and someone gets hurt what happens? If the FO chooses not to act and they slide this under the rug and someone gets hurt ("the FO knew and did nothing about it"), what happens?

You can avoid that by taking the three individuals in question and banishing them.

In the legal realm, it’s what you know and when you know it. If the FO is telling the SC not to say/do anything, and this is after the HuffPost article, then they’ve chosen how they wish to play their cards and will have to roll with whatever transpires.

The Club and Supporters Group should probably worry less about their exposure to a civil lawsuit from a kicked out member(s) and more about being complicit if real violence were to take place.

Wow this thread has gone bonkers. This country has gone bonkers. So many false flags and propaganda. Everything triggers everyone. So much hypocrisy it's laughable.