Who Do You Want In The Dispersal Draft Tomorrow?

Which former Goat do you want to see in blue?

• Total voters
It's a hard one, Kennedy is a top keeper and would no doubt be a good pick. But, Josh Saunders has done superbly at San Antonio. But looking at the quality of the other Chivas players for me I'd pick Kennedy or Baptiste as we could also do with some more defensive options.

Reactions: einwindir
Saunders has played very well at San Antonio and he looks like he's fully healed from that knee injury. I like Kennedy a lot but I think getting a young CB that is strong in the air and has some pace will help us a lot so I voted for Jean-Baptiste

Reactions: Kjbert
Jean-Baptiste

You can never have enough talent at CB.

Kennedy seems great, but there's been a bit of a circle jerk around him since the announcement that Chivas is folding. He's supposedly so amazing, yet Dallas won't take him because they have two keepers who are better? There will be more keeper depth in the expansion draft than there will be at CB, most likely.

Jean-Baptiste

You can never have enough talent at CB.

Kennedy seems great, but there's been a bit of a circle jerk around him since the announcement that Chivas is folding. He's supposedly so amazing, yet Dallas won't take him because they have two keepers who are better? There will be more keeper depth in the expansion draft than there will be at CB, most likely.

Kennedy actually has a history with Dallas so I wouldn't completely rule it out. Here's an article written in early August of this year from the Dallas News.

http://soccerblog.dallasnews.com/20...little-bit-of-a-soft-spot-for-fc-dallas.html/

Andrew jean-baptiste. I feel like he has the most potential out of that squad. Also, I feel like we would be able to obtain one of the philly goalkeepers for a reasonable trade. Most likely MacMath.

Nate Sturgis, the ultimate journeyman in MLS history, played his best while playing for Oscar Pereja in Colorado. Maybe he takes him to Dallas for the first pick. Never know.

I say they go conservative and take AJB. If they believe he can be the starting CB for the next 10 years, you have to take him.

But Marky Delgado could be special. Hard Choice. I agree that you're not upset if Kennedy goes #1. But if he falls, I hope there is a contingency plan. Who needs a GK? What is Kennedy worth to Houston or possibly Portland if Ricketts is let go?

I've heard Andrew Jean-baptiste has had some locker room issues. The timbers basically gave him away for nothing. But who knows some people might just need a change of scenery. It might not be a bad play and it's low risk. I honestly don't think they can go wrong tomorrow. Kennedy, Delgado or AJB. It'll be exciting adding another piece to the puzzle.

I'd go with Baptiste. The only name I'm remotely familiar with is Kennedy, but I've got faith in Saunders. Defensively NYCFC needs to bulk up. Given what I've heard throughout Facebook and the other NYCFC related social media aggregates he sounds like an addition that could yield long-term positive results.

So by today NYCFC could have Jason Christ and Andrew Jean-the Baptist. Glory, glory, hallelujah! Praise be NYCFC! Didn't vote not seen enough to comment but I know these 3 are not symbolic of Chivas USA's failings. It seems more people consider Saunders a first choice possibility than originally thought. Anyway won't really be many quiet days now.

I agree that we can't go wrong. Getting the second pick was a huge score.

Yes after the good bits are taken it will be more like disposal than dispersal. Its a bit humiliating for those selected last or even not at all. MLS will hope this is the last ever draft of this type. For those who are or may be watching draft takes place at 4PM ET presumably exclusively live on MLSSoccer.com. Does anyone think there's a chance in hell it won't be one of these 3? Could anyone even make a case for anyone else?

They aren't streaming the event. It's a private teleconference with a representative from each club

You would be wrong. Chivas did not go out on a winner but they were a better team than some in MLS.

They have players that are good, I would count 15-20 decent picks there. I see NYCFC taking 2 today.

Reactions: whill4
Since there can't be any trading of picks I would imagine this is going to be completed in a somewhat timely manner. I would like to think MLS will reveal all asap.