Who Do You Want In The Dispersal Draft Tomorrow?

Which former Goat do you want to see in blue?

• Total voters
Matt Dunn had 0 goals and 1 assist in 4 games started this past season (7 games total). He is 20 years old.

Reactions: Kjbert
Matt Dunn it is. He's 20. Weird. I would guess they'd pick players that are ready now. Anyone know anything about this kid?

Matthew Dunn, M: My gut says Dunn won't get picked and will go to USL PRO, but I think there's a chance the European pedigree and youth scouting network convinces one team to take a shot on him.

Goat Parade write up on him.

they went for a 20 year old with euro experience ( based of what i find in wikipedia) any one know much about him? interesting that we went for a young player.

Orlando and SKC both passed. I think there is something we are missing here regarding the capology of the whole thing. I could see teams passing because they cant protect the player for the expansion draft, dont understand why Orlando passed though

Orlando and SKC both passed. I think there is something we are missing here regarding the capology of the whole thing. I could see teams passing because they cant protect the player for the expansion draft, dont understand why Orlando passed though

Me neither. Maybe the talent is that bad?

Rivero, Baptiste, Delgado available and we pick Dunn? Surprising that.

Reactions: Paul
Wow, MLS is super lame. Cal Williams just deleted all tweets about the draft. Way to be accessible to your fans MLS.

Here's what they hae to say on mlssocer.com

Matthew Dunn – Played his way into Wilmer Cabrera’s lineup late in the season, pleasing some of the youth soccer superfans out there. Dunn’s still a prospect in MLS, really, but his age (20) and previous European training could prove enticing to a team in the Dispersal Draft.

Would fit in well at: Colorado Rapids, Portland Timbers, Toronto FC

Wow, MLS is super lame. Cal Williams just deleted all tweets about the draft. Way to be accessible to your fans MLS.
very weird, i mean its not like its something that should be so secretive, i mean they themselves dont even make the draft available so natural that this will happen, but whatever.