Who Sent Emails?

I sent an email Thursday. No response.. It's fair to give them a few days but this is a good idea to set up a common thread to post the replies. I expect there will be a single form response, with possible slight variations. and that's not criticism. They need to send out a cohesive message.

Just got a call from a rep - forgot his name already but he will follow up with an email. Very good call. Polite. Sympathetic. Willing to talk things through. Understands the concerns but reality is what it is. Strong hint that Away Jersey will be more pleasing to those of us who were unhappy with the Home Kit. Positive experience all around.

Just got a call from a rep - forgot his name already but he will follow up with an email. Very good call. Polite. Sympathetic. Willing to talk things through. Understands the concerns but reality is what it is. Strong hint that Away Jersey will be more pleasing to those of us who were unhappy with the Home Kit. Positive experience all around.

This confirms all of my previous experiences with the club's employees: the local NYCFC staff seem to get it and seem to really care about the fans.

I really do think the teams hands were tied with the home Kit and CFG did their thing. And the away kit is more of a representation of what the club wants to look like. Expecting navy blue or white with pin dtripes

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
I really do think the teams hands were tied with the home Kit and CFG did their thing. And the away kit is more of a representation of what the club wants to look like. Expecting navy blue or white with pin dtripes

Why would pinstripes be any different and make anyone more happy? Wouldnt that just be an extension of the Yankee brand much like some feel the home kit is extension of MCFC?

I spoke with Dan Steeves at Fan Services and had a good conversation on a bunch of topics from jerseys to draft order.
I would encourage anyone with praise or criticisms to reach out and be heard.
If you are investing time, money or both to the team, let them know what's up.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan and Paul
Why would pinstripes be any different and make anyone more happy? Wouldnt that just be an extension of the Yankee brand much like some feel the home kit is extension of MCFC?
Yes but you're talking about corporate people trying to make a jersey that appeals to a majority and that's the direction I suspect they'll take. 1 kit for CFG 1 kit for Yankees and 1 kit to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

Reactions: CTNYCFC
Because Manchester City is more related to NYC than the fucking Yankees? Which do you think people in NYC would more likely to be ok with?

Because Manchester City is more related to NYC than the fucking Yankees? Which do you think people in NYC would more likely to be ok with?

Please, its the same thing, everyone is crying because this shirt doesnt give them their own identity right? Pinstripes wont either, hypocritical. I think anyone who isnt ok with a shirt is a big baby either way. And if the issue is about the team having their own identity then I dont think people in NYC will be happy with either.

Reactions: grandsolo