Xavi Hernandez To Nycfc?

BxLio91

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 1, 2014
The Trap
Last edited:
Reactions: BlueWarrior
Next year will be fun for all Eastern Conference fans who want to see their teams win lol (disappointed Fire fan here who is excited for the move for the league and for NYCFC and making soccer big in the Big Apple)

Any influx of talent into MLS is good for our team. Knowing that we will spend the money and invest the resources...I really don't care if we lose out on Jermaine Jones or Frank Lampard or Michael Bradley...the more talent in MLS, the more talent and money it will attract.

We will be great in time. We just need the Crews, Revs and Rapids of the league to invest into their product.

Reactions: Paul
Any influx of talent into MLS is good for our team. Knowing that we will spend the money and invest the resources...I really don't care if we lose out on Jermaine Jones or Frank Lampard or Michael Bradley...the more talent in MLS, the more talent and money it will attract.

We will be great in time. We just need the Crews, Revs and Rapids of the league to invest into their product.

The problem with teams like the crew, is trying to persuade world class players that Columbus is a cool place to live.

Reactions: Kjbert
Villa out front with Lampard and and Xavi in the midfield? That's a dream I can get behind.
I have a feeling Lampard is a melbourne signing, there was someone info where he was asking an australian teammate about Melbourne. I dont think he would be inquiring about the city for a two month loan stint

I have a feeling Lampard is a melbourne signing, there was someone info where he was asking an australian teammate about Melbourne. I dont think he would be inquiring about the city for a two month loan stint

Ah dude hope you are right. Let us hope.

Would Xavi also go to Melbourne on loan with Villa? Can A-League teams have 2 Marquee players?

I'm not convinced Xavi has a lot of game left in him -- unpopular opinion, I know - but I'd much rather have Jermaine Jones (probably for less cash too). A big USMNT name would mean a lot to a new team and the MLS and Jones proved he can really impact a game.

Reactions: Kjbert