Xavi Hernandez To Nycfc?

Xavi would be a great technical coach idk if he has that many years in him left even if it is the MLS
Regardless of the amount of years he has left. To start a new team off with the likes of Villa, Lampard, and Xavi would bring a lot of attention that the club needs. Plus for this team to thrive in NY they will need to win fast and with those three I can see it.

Might be a plan to "unveil" Xavi and Lampard on the same day. Not quite at the Lampard level of certainty yet but comes from believable sources.

Is there a source to that, or just fans with diarrhea of the mouth?

Supposedly, he doesn't like NY's weather. If that's the case, he must be going to one of the LA clubs....

More info
BsQEYPdCYAEaesk.jpg:large

KEY POINTS:
1. We're offering 3yr x $6 Million
2. Has other offers but values the fact that Soriano was the first to call
3. Is definitely leaving Barca
4. Will make his decision before July 24

Reactions: Samuel Youn
I would like him at NYCFC, but if he doesn't end up with us, my second preference is for him to join MLS.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Don't know how much he still has to offer. I would honestly take Lampard over him.

I think Lampard has the ability to score a lot more goals for us than Xavi. Xavi's game is more technical, relying on clever passes and one touch football, but after watching him this past season, I don't think he'll be able to match up to the physicality of MLS.