Yes App SUCKS!!!

FootyLovin

No better obsession
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Sea Cliff NY
Just used Yes app to watch the replay of last night's match. There is almost no way to get the game queued up without seeing spoilers. And this doesn't look like it is just an issue for NYCFC. It looks the same for Yankees.

Am I doing something wrong? Or has no one at Yes / Yankees / NYCFC ever used their own stupid app?

WTF is wrong with people???

(And I'm the hopelessly positive optimistic forgiving person on these Forums. Yeesh!)

Just used Yes app to watch the replay of last night's match. There is almost no way to get the game queued up without seeing spoilers. And this doesn't look like it is just an issue for NYCFC. It looks the same for Yankees.

Am I doing something wrong? Or has no one at Yes / Yankees / NYCFC ever used their own stupid app?

WTF is wrong with people???

(And I'm the hopelessly positive optimistic forgiving person on these Forums. Yeesh!)
YES is the network which shows games on delay and then lists the final score of said game on the scroll throughout the delayed broadcast.

The network is stupid, but the app has its own issues.

On a mobile device or computer, I can fast forward and rewind. I can't do that on a Roku box for my television.

Also, I have to log in constantly - nearly every time I use any device. It gets very old.

On the plus side, I like that it starts the stream right away (assuming one does not have to log in). The app starts quickly, and there is no need to click through a bunch of BS to see the game.