HEY INTERN &/or YES: Jimmy Conrad for our media team

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
As I've noted before, I love Jimmy's style and perspective. Since he's living in NYC, I think it would be a great partnership. He could do some digital media pieces for the club or he would be great doing sideline and/or pre-packaged content for YES broadcasts.

In a perfect world, he could also replace the in-stadium guy who does the dumb contests, but I might be the only one who would appreciate his wit and sarcasm when asking dumb trivia questions about which player scored which *Historic* first goal from the most recent month.

Admittedly, I have no idea whether it makes sense financially for either one. But I think he would be great for keeping us out front and even broadening the audience for NYCFC content.

Check out his interview on the Coffee & Football podcast. The interviewer is really good, and Jimmy's just a really compelling subject. Great pod, all around.

As I've noted before, I love Jimmy's style and perspective. Since he's living in NYC, I think it would be a great partnership. He could do some digital media pieces for the club or he would be great doing sideline and/or pre-packaged content for YES broadcasts.

Maybe he can wrap some video hosting around a little bit of work in the back 4?

Reactions: Midas Mulligan