2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game Presented by Audi

Players should be able to wear their actual numbers. Acosta wearing 95 is plain weird. I don't think there would be a problem of mistaken identity in this game.

And I'd prefer for the NBC crew to call this MLS vs. EPL match. Rebecca Lowe pre-game, halftime, and post-game would be divine. Also Arlo White.

Do they fly charter/private jet back to NYC or do they have to fly econ?
Oh, look, I think they're on their way back now:

They only left early so Pirlo can pick up some bottles from Napa.
His taste is certainly more complex than tannins and heavy fruit. Dude has been drinking old world a long time. I'm a relative noob and Cali red is way down. Lacks complexity and just generally uninteresting unless you're on a corp account trying to impress your client with an over priced bottle of '97-'07 Napa cab. And that is still uninteresting to me. But I'm a weird motherfucker, no doubt.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
It's also ridiculous that we play on Saturday afternoon and everyone else (aside from our opponents Colorado) play on Sunday.
It's a mystery. The Yanks don't play at YS until Wednesday. You can normally explain why we play on Saturday afternoon as being due to a Tuesday night Yankee return from a road trip.

Because in the world of American sports we are the poor relatives. Our teams don't have their own homes and are subject to the rules of the rich uncles...:rolleyes::(o_O

Mildy disappointed with the game. I only watched to see Pirlo pass to villa who nets the goal. After they were subbed off the game became a lot less interesting in my opinion. I will say in defense of the game it was pretty bad ass to watch and more think about Villa Drogba, and dos santos up top. If they had switched dos santos with Giovinco as the starting 11 that would probably the most dangerous forward three in MLS. But yeah that's not taking into account they are all Center Forwards... Still would have been extremely cool to watch

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Vieira on the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game versus Arsenal presented by Audi:

“I don’t care at all about that game,” Vieira grumbled. “I think it is really frustrating because you’re losing players who go to an exhibition game. We have games that are more important than that exhibition game.”​

Why MLS has the All Star Game in the middle of the season? I personally enjoy watching it , however I agree with Viera. Its quite distracting, a team risks injury to their best players, and causes physical and emotional stress on everyone, having to travel from East to West , North and South . Wouldn't it be better at end of season?

Reactions: Schwallacus