2016 Jersey Thread

Just checking the forums after I spent the weekend repeatedly falling down a snowy mountain in between chugging peppermint schnapps...

View attachment 4028

Holy crap, it's worse then we imagined!!!! Circles within circles, light blue NYC logo on the bottom. It's so horrendous I can't help but laugh. Just saved me a lot of $ this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on their Twitter account...

CatRnpkUsAAMYoH.jpg:large

Reactions: Kjbert
The new kit takes the snake featured in the Philadelphia Union crest and expands its presence to various aspects of the jersey. The center gold stripe features a snakeskin texture, and the bottom of the jersey features a golden snake jock-tag. On the inside collar, the words “We Are One” are scripted next to a snake, making reference to the Union’s identity.

WE ARE ONE on the UNION JERSEY???!!!!????!!!!!!!

Reactions: Kjbert and NYCFCfan
[pushes the big red button] Fire the idiot that signed off on that POS.

I can handle being labeled as plastic because I don't give a sh!t, but this is fodder for an entire year to be smeared over & on the club....

Reactions: Konrad
[pushes the big red button] Fire the idiot that signed off on that POS.

I can handle being labeled as plastic because I don't give a sh!t, but this is fodder for an entire year to be smeared over & on the club....

2 years if they change the home jersey next season. Better get used to it.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
You know what. I don't hate it. Would have looked a million times better with the monogram as the badge. But I'll buy it.

Reactions: Kjbert
2 years if they change the home jersey next season. Better get used to it.
We can only hope that sales are so bad that the team chucks it after a year and midway through this season they introduce a 3rd kit.

It's ironic because I hated the initial twitter photo on the race-car bed and vowed not to buy one. Then I started to come around to the fan mock-ups and decided they weren't as bad as I thought...... now we have confirmation that a kid with ADD was using the copy/paste/offset button to add about five dozen too many circles to the design. There's no way I can justify buying that jersey now - no way in hell !!!

Last edited: