2016 Jersey Thread

4g11y0.jpg

It looks a little better in this photo. Still don't like it, still wont buy it, but IMO it's not a laughing stock jersey we were worried about. It also looks better in adult short sleeves.

Now when do we see the back?

That video reveal is awesome. The jersey looks better than in the leaks, but it is still very underwhelming.
yeah man, way better in the video then the leaks. I mean its a jersey, this isnt everyday wear. It looks good.

Reactions: Paul
It looks a little better in this photo. Still don't like it, still wont buy it, but IMO it's not a laughing stock jersey we were worried about. It also looks better in adult short sleeves.

Now when do we see the back?
in the video. its solid dark blue in the back.

And I take it back. This screen grab from the video is a bit more honest of a look. The other one was definitely photoshopped to make it darker. Yeah, I still hate it.

Screenshot 2016-02-10 12.16.05.png

Reactions: Konrad
Can't wait to see it in person that's when the real judgement will be. I get what they were trying to do but eh. At least I don't have to pay full price if I get one. They're already working on next year's home kit.

Reactions: Ulrich
"Radiating graphic elements celebrating the energy of NYC"

I don't like it. I don't understand it. It doesn't make sense.

If we were the Quakes, then it would make sense, cause it looks like I'm looking at a news graphic for an earthquake report. I think it's dumb...but whatever, I'll live lol.

How do we get our Cityzens discount though?
This was from an email sent on 02/05 stating you will have to enter a code (given in the email) to receive your 10% discount.

We've launched our Official New York City FC Store on the MLS platform!

City Members receive a 10% discount on all merchandise year round. Add your unique code in the promotional code box upon checkout every time.