2016 Jersey Thread

Everything about the design aside, this is what I don't get. The neckline reads, "This is your City." It may ready fully read, "This is your City. This is your Club."

Regardless, why the use of "your"? If fans are wearing it, if players are wearing it it's their club, their city. So, it should read "This is my City. This is my Club".

Who is telling us that NYCFC is our club? CFG? Adidas? RBNJ?

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 2.49.45 PM.png

Could be worse:
ForColumbusKit_web_update2.jpeg

Reactions: Drainyoo
Everything about the design aside, this is what I don't get. The neckline reads, "This is your City." It may ready fully read, "This is your City. This is your Club."

Regardless, why the use of "your"? If fans are wearing it, if players are wearing it it's their club, their city. So, it should read "This is my City. This is my Club".

Who is telling us that NYCFC is our club? CFG? Adidas? RBNJ?

View attachment 4071

I wouldn't mind - This is our city

Ok...I like the tops, hate the complete packages. Its awful. I like how the guy second from the right has his shirt tucked in, really completes the look.
That "other" is Kei Kamara.... Could've easily been MVP last year. LOL. I think he is f***ing with the photo guys. Knows how terrible it looks and says WTF!!!!

Reactions: adam
Horrifying...

orcTFIsl.jpg

The Chicago flag themed jersey makes sense, the flag is everywhere there, people wear shirts with the flag, people have flag tattoos. I could see Colorado using the state flag for the same reasons. But this just makes no sense, the city flag is ugly and no one in columbus cares about it.

Yeah I don't think we have to worry about being the kit laughingstock of the league now that I've seen the full Columbus kit... WHY would they mess with their colors? Black/yellow is one of my favorite combos. Imagine BVB came out with a kit like that? Almost can't believe it... It's like they were trying to field the ugliest thing anyone has ever seen.

Reactions: Ulrich