2016 Season Ticket Pricing

Did any of you drivers think of parking by the Woodlawn subway station on the street and taking the 4 to the game and from the game? You will be traveling on the subway going against the crowds both ways. Subway fare would be much less than the $35 or $20 parking fee per game and I think exit time to 87 would be pretty good. Likely less traffic getting to the stadium than driving all the way down too.

Mostly just as a matter of amusement, I'm looking forward to NYCFC marketing next week. There will be one Home Game left this season and I'm curious to see whether they allow people who buy tickets for that one game to become "Founding Members" going forward.

Maybe I was just drunk heading into the city on the train(usually am) but I thought the "Founding Members" we just the first 3000 STH

Mostly just as a matter of amusement, I'm looking forward to NYCFC marketing next week. There will be one Home Game left this season and I'm curious to see whether they allow people who buy tickets for that one game to become "Founding Members" going forward.

How can you find out for sure instead of speculation? If you do, Pleazzz let me know 'cause I am dying of curiosity too. lol

How can you find out for sure instead of speculation? If you do, Pleazzz let me know 'cause I am dying of curiosity too. lol
Well, all we'll have to do to know for sure is wait until Sunday and see if they still offer it! If it's like $30 to get another Founding Member seat I might do it so I'll have two for next year.

Did any of you drivers think of parking by the Woodlawn subway station on the street and taking the 4 to the game and from the game? You will be traveling on the subway going against the crowds both ways. Subway fare would be much less than the $35 or $20 parking fee per game and I think exit time to 87 would be pretty good. Likely less traffic getting to the stadium than driving all the way down too.

Used to do this back in the 70's. back then it cost $2 to some street dude to make sure the tires were still on the car when you got back

Maybe I was just drunk heading into the city on the train(usually am) but I thought the "Founding Members" we just the first 3000 STH
They sort of gave that impression way back, but their marketing after the season started has been clear that anyone who buys a season-ticket plan in 2015 is a Founding Member, even if you bought the plan after 3 games were played, or after 7 games, or 9, or 12, or as we are now anticipating, after 16 of 17 games were played. Buy one ticket for Oct 25, sign up for the full slate in 2016, and be a Founding Member. At this point, it is all about increasing those STH numbers by enticing people with future discounts.

Last edited:
They sort of gave that impression way back, but their marketing after the season started has been clear that anyone who buys a season-ticket plan in 2015 is a Founding Member, even if you bought the plan 3 games were played, or after 7 games, or 9, or 12, or as we are now anticipating, after 16 of 17 games were played. Buy one ticket for Oct 25, sign up for the full slate in 2016, and be a Founding Member. At this point, it is all about increasing those STH numbers by enticing people with future discounts.

OK so I'm not the only 1 that took it that way. That said I think its great we are over 19000 regardless of when they joined

Reactions: mgarbowski
I noticed it now says 2015-2016 season tickets 2016+2 when you try to buy season tickets for this year

I'm sort of late to the game, but I went to a match late in the summer, loved it, and decided I wanted season tix for next year. Even with just 2 home matches left, they still had the "Founding Member" thing available, since they hadn't hit 20,000 yet.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I've done that for Yankee games, but would recommend a better option. Drive to the Jerome Avenue stop and part in the 24-hour, covered Monroe College parking garage for about a buck an hour.

Shorter subway ride & safer, convenient parking.

Reactions: WestSideGuy
I've done that for Yankee games, but would recommend a better option. Drive to the Jerome Avenue stop and part in the 24-hour, covered Monroe College parking garage for about a buck an hour.

I don't think there is a station called Jerome Avenue. The entire line runs along Jerome Avenue. Looking at where Monroe College is I'm guessing you mean either Kingsbridge or Fordham Road stations.

I grew up in Rockland, and we did the same for the Yankees. I don't think the streets are nearly as unsafe now as they were then, but we do hear of the occasional shooting and I'm all over the neighborhood now since my daughter is going to school near there now.

We used to drive in for the Rangers too and park on the street in the west 30s, like 36 or 38 - waiting in the car until 7 when parking was legal, and then have plenty of time to walk to the Garden. Then, after every Rangers game, we would continue downtown to the Village, stop at Ray's on 6th and 11th for a slice or two. I am so disappointed that incredible best Pizza in New York is now a Chinese restaurant. I literally had their pizza for over 25 years. Did any of you ever have Ray's on 6th and 11th, northwest corner?

stop at Ray's on 6th and 11th for a slice or two. I am so disappointed that incredible best Pizza in New York is now a Chinese restaurant. I literally had their pizza for over 25 years. Did any of you ever have Ray's on 6th and 11th, northwest corner?
Yeah, Ray's. That was the only place for pizza back in the day. Still miss it today, even though that was decades ago. Best in New York.

I signed up as a founding member and put a wedge down for a season ticket for next year!

So, the big question is, how do I get on the season ticket holder list for the forum???

I signed up as a founding member and put a wedge down for a season ticket for next year!

So, the big question is, how do I get on the season ticket holder list for the forum???
Send a screenshot of your order confirmation or forward the email to one of the forum mods. BTW I'm not one of them [which I say because I've given these instructions before and the person sends me the email]. The Moderators are listed under the Staff Members tab which you can find by clicking on the "Members" link up top.

Reactions: Jock
I don't think there is a station called Jerome Avenue. The entire line runs along Jerome Avenue. Looking at where Monroe College is I'm guessing you mean either Kingsbridge or Fordham Road stations.
Correct -- I meant Fordham Road. The parking garage is on Jerome right by the Fordham Road station.