2016 Season Ticket Pricing

Info from the Enrollment Gift Tab
"After you complete your enrollment by paying for your membership and signing the Membership Enrollment Form (to be sent in a follow-up email), you will be emailed a link to make your choice of either bag for each seat on your account."
So we can expect two additional emails, one for the enrollment form and another for the gift selection. Do I have that right?

Turns out, to drop a seat you currently own you have to call your rep.

"To reduce the number of seats on account, you must call your Membership Services Executive directly, or call 855.77.NYCFC. You cannot enroll online and reduce the number of seats."

Turns out, to drop a seat you currently own you have to call your rep.

"To reduce the number of seats on account, you must call your Membership Services Executive directly, or call 855.77.NYCFC. You cannot enroll online and reduce the number of seats."

When can i move from one section to another? Or do i have to renew my cutrent seats first?

When can i move from one section to another? Or do i have to renew my cutrent seats first?
upload_2015-9-17_9-18-18.png

The form is within the "Founding Members - Renew Your Seats Today!" email that was or is being sent to you. Click the link and it will send you to this page:

upload_2015-9-17_9-21-38.png

Reactions: joe
I'm going to get signed up for next season this week - just a quick question for anyone who already renewed - do you end up paying tax on the purchase too? We are going for a couple of season tickets in 213 which will come to around 400 bucks, but i'm just curious if when I end up getting them, there will be a sneaky few dollars added for the tax man.

If i do the 10 month payment plan, do i get anything? If not what do i lose?

W

Where are you seeing this? I've looked in the account manager and I can't see anything. I emailed my ticket rep because I'm impatient.
That was taken from my payment confirmation email, titled, "Your New York City FC invoice payment has been received".

Just renewed 2 in 214A and 2 in 213!!!!!! Now to try to get them all in 214A.... Can't wait for 2016!!!

Here's your enrollment gift... I'd rather a jacket lol
giftOptions.jpg

just renewed. and ill take that messenger bag since i know ill use it because i use one for work everyday. a jacket or t shirt is seasonal.

but most importantly i use the bag everyday to work and show off to the red bull fan thats at work. yea thats right wheres your RB bag.

Anyone have any insight on the parking garages listed?

161st Street Garage
Ruppert Plaza Garage
River Ave Garage
153rd Street Garage
Gerald Ave Lot
I park in the 161st St Garage every game. That's the garage that is directly across the street next to the baseball field and with soccer field on top of it. If you get there early enough, there is a section of spots right on the street level that is really convenient. Coming out, I go out the middle exit, make a left and another left gets me on the Deegan Southbound.

I park in the 161st St Garage every game. That's the garage that is directly across the street next to the baseball field and with soccer field on top of it. If you get there early enough, there is a section of spots right on the street level that is really convenient. Coming out, I go out the middle exit, make a left and another left gets me on the Deegan Southbound.

Yes, this is where I park as well. Don't let them send you to the upper deck, which can take a long time to clear.

Another trick is to drive into the Rupert Plaza Garage, which is right across the street. Then, ask the guy at the end of the ramp to let you turn right and park downstairs. This leads directly into the 161st St. garage under the road above and the exit and highway access is very quick.

Reactions: BlueCityRadio
If i do the 10 month payment plan, do i get anything? If not what do i lose?
AFAIK there is no loss of benefits for choosing the payment plan.

Yes, this is where I park as well. Don't let them send you to the upper deck, which can take a long time to clear.

Another trick is to drive into the Rupert Plaza Garage, which is right across the street. Then, ask the guy at the end of the ramp to let you turn right and park downstairs. This leads directly into the 161st St. garage under the road above and the exit and highway access is very quick.
One more vote for the 161st street garage. As long as you stay on the lower level (which always largely empty when I get there 45-60 minutes before the game) it is very quick getting out and onto 87 either north or south. The discount associated with season tickets for next year is a nice break, particularly given that a number of other MLS teams don't charge for parking as far as I know.

How much to park at 161st? The 153rd St garage is $35