2019 Schedule Thread

Unfortunately whoever runs the NYCFC Fan Services account doesn't know how to thread a series of tweets. So you cannot just click on this one and then read the whole series on one page. But you can go to this one, or their twitter account page, and find the entire set, which answers some questions about how things will work.

Unfortunately whoever runs the NYCFC Fan Services account doesn't know how to thread a series of tweets. So you cannot just click on this one and then read the whole series on one page. But you can go to this one, or their twitter account page, and find the entire set, which answers some questions about how things will work.

Oh god, you're right. Even the continued tweets aren't threaded to the prior tweet. Terrible social media. Should have left it to the social media team to do.

Reactions: mgarbowski
24 hours later and I still can't get anyone at the club to tell me if any Citi Field games will include the parking passes that were included with my tickets.
Just an update — the club reached out to me on Twitter on Thursday to let me know someone will be reaching out to me with an answer to my question from Tuesday.

I've not been able to see anything regarding the playoffs in my account manager, my rep said that it should show in the 2019 invoice but there isn't anything there. I haven't found anything that would allow you to opt out if you wanted to, anyone else? Thanks

Just an update — the club reached out to me on Twitter on Thursday to let me know someone will be reaching out to me with an answer to my question from Tuesday.
Update to the update.

Parking will not be included for premium tickets, despite the fact they are part of the package, not some sort of optional bonus.

Also, the boss of my departed ticket rep (the Senior Director of Premium Seating) has also departed

I've not been able to see anything regarding the playoffs in my account manager, my rep said that it should show in the 2019 invoice but there isn't anything there. I haven't found anything that would allow you to opt out if you wanted to, anyone else? Thanks
Opt out
If your 2019 invoice shows a $0 balance then I think something is probably wrong.

Reactions: joe
Update to the update.

Parking will not be included for premium tickets, despite the fact they are part of the package, not some sort of optional bonus.

Also, the boss of my departed ticket rep (the Senior Director of Premium Seating) has also departed

You'd think they would all stick around till the season was over. Where are they going, LigaMX?

Reactions: Schwallacus
On the Opt Out page I posted above, they say that one of the things you lose by opting out is "Priority access to purchase tickets to the 2019 MLS Cup Final." FWIW it doesn't worry me. I believe, but don't have actual info about, the following. I think that even if you opted out of tickets for these games you will have access to a presale for Cup Final tickets (should we make it and host). I think the club and MLS will have to work every angle to fill up either Yankee Stadium , or Citi Field, or wherever, and I also doubt the resale market is going to be absurdly priced. I figure one way or another, if we end up hosting the Cup in NY (which has its own set of contingencies and prerequisites) I'll find my way in.

Reactions: Schwallacus
On the Opt Out page I posted above, they say that one of the things you lose by opting out is "Priority access to purchase tickets to the 2019 MLS Cup Final." FWIW it doesn't worry me. I believe, but don't have actual info about, the following. I think that even if you opted out of tickets for these games you will have access to a presale for Cup Final tickets (should we make it and host). I think the club and MLS will have to work every angle to fill up either Yankee Stadium , or Citi Field, or wherever, and I also doubt the resale market is going to be absurdly priced. I figure one way or another, if we end up hosting the Cup in NY (which has its own set of contingencies and prerequisites) I'll find my way in.

I'll buy your tickets for you in the pre-sale window if you don't have access buddy ;).

New User: Garb007ski

I was picking Minnesota* in this one - just wasn't feeling it for the Yankees.

Not liking that pick now. Citi Field, here we come.

_____
* - picking Minny, but rooting Yanks.