2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

Just an FYI, I went to the Pele store yesterday, and they mentioned they are still waiting for their orders on the authentic jerseys from Adidas. I stopped by as I was hoping they had the home kit with the star.

Reactions: Kjbert and Higgs1
Anyone have a good way to cover up the eithad on the jerseys. After the UAE vote on russia ukraine, i would like to cover it up. Thoughts?

Anyone have a good way to cover up the eithad on the jerseys. After the UAE vote on russia ukraine, i would like to cover it up. Thoughts?

you can try the many unofficial documented ways to remove it. or get yourself a much larger heat transfer image that can cover it up and plop it right on top!

I was not aware so thanks for this posting. Had a discussion with my daughter tonight. Would love it if the fanbase came to the stadium with tape over the etihad with I support Ukraine written on it.

Reactions: Vallos
Tape. Best would be blue painters tape.

But what vote are you referring to? The UAE was part of the 141 countries to condemn Russia in the UN vote.

Tape. Best would be blue painters tape.

But what vote are you referring to? The UAE was part of the 141 countries to condemn Russia in the UN vote.

he's likely referring to the UN security counsel vote last week where UAE abstained from voting (as did China and India). In Wed's UN General Counsel vote, UAE voted with the resolution to have russia withdraw.

he's likely referring to the UN security counsel vote last week where UAE abstained from voting (as did China and India). In Wed's UN General Counsel vote, UAE voted with the resolution to have russia withdraw.
Finally had a chance to look into this more deeply. UAE doing a weird balancing act. Sending aid to help with Ukranian refugee situation but also apparently giving support to Russian oligarchs hit by sanctions. The vote where they abstained, according to Axios, was due to fact that “the U.S. has not accepted the UAE's request to redesignate the Houthis as terrorists.” Tangled web.

Reactions: Kjbert
How was it getting into Canada?
Wasn’t bad at all. Of course they still have the negative COVID test requirement but it was smooth sailing since I had all my documentation in order.

Wasn’t bad at all. Of course they still have the negative COVID test requirement but it was smooth sailing since I had all my documentation in order.

What we’re the requirements (assuming vaxxed) ? And when we’re you vaxxed? Planning on going in July and yes I know a lot can change

What we’re the requirements (assuming vaxxed) ? And when we’re you vaxxed? Planning on going in July and yes I know a lot can change
Yeah definitely vax is a requirement right now. And I got my last dose of Pfizer in October. Hopefully by July it won’t be a requirement. Also if you’re flying in of course you need a negative PCR test. But if you’re crossing by land a rapid antigen is accepted.