2024 NYCFC Kit Thread

With the season opening on Feb. 28th I think it’s safe to bet the jersey will be released before the March 2nd date. I think the second week of February feels right. Still think they should release these a month before the season starts at minimum to get the hype going

I like it. Very clean.
Agreed. And the differing orange and blue sleeves stripes give it some low key personality. I have liked how that looks on the Fulham home kit and we take it even further with the cuffs as well which is fun. This may be my fav in a while.

How is Austin FC going to embrace the lime green harder than any team has embraced a color and then go with earth tones on their new kit?

I like it. Don’t love it. Unfortunately, I think the red cows and Philly got great jerseys this year.

I like it, the one mistake is that the badge should be orange, not blue. Unless the blue is lighter or more vibrant in the real version.

I am 100% down for us using the alternate logo on every jersey here on out, by the way. Looks so great on it.

I like it, the one mistake is that the badge should be orange, not blue. Unless the blue is lighter or more vibrant in the real version.
But at least they put the NYC on there without the circle. Big win I will buy anything they release with the standalone NYC. It’s unique, it’s a simple and elegant design, and it looks good on anything.

I’m still partial to the 2015 away and the 21-22 home but this is top 3 for me.

Reactions: Kenny and JayH
Andrew Leigh nailed it here:

When it’s all put together, it gives off a slight 1998 New York Mets alternate black jersey vibe, fitting for a New York City side set to play six home matches at Citi Field in 2024.

First thing I thought when I saw it. And I'm cool with it.
Wonder if we wear that black kit for all the Citi Field matches?

Reactions: KevinJRogers