2024 NYCFC Kit Thread

Interesting. To me that’s what hooked me. Along with the monogram with the star
Me too. To me the round badge is too busy and looked cheap/slapped on to most merch. The NYC is up there with the likes of the Yankees, Mets, bosox, Cubs, Dodgers in its elegant simplicity and distinctiveness.

Now I’m mad I bought a NYC Parks kit with dude wipes on the sleeve for Christmas. Sleazy pharma company looks way nicer than a “shitty,” ass wipe company.

Now I’m mad I bought a NYC Parks kit with dude wipes on the sleeve for Christmas. Sleazy pharma company looks way nicer than a “shitty,” ass wipe company.
I don't think they'll be selling the NYC Parks kit this season, so it's best you got it when you did.

Hopefully
what happened to dude wipes? bankrupt? I recall it was a five year deal
It filed for Bankruptcy Reorganization in December so it voided the deal as NYCFC was a creditor. The parent company had $9M class action settlement for consumer fraud as the wipes were not flushable as advertise. Plus they were losing money from operations it looks like.

I am just glad we don’t have to see their awful jokes on the signage board.

The parent company had $9M class action settlement for consumer fraud as the wipes were not flushable as advertise.
They gave out individual packets after a game once. Used the wipe the next day out of curiosity and no joke my toilet broke lmaooo. It would take multiple flushes to get toilet contents to go down or things wouldn’t go down at all. I plunged the toilet with no luck. Called the super and he used a snake to no avail (was very worried the snake was going to catch the dude wipe and he’d give me shit for it, pun not intended). Anyway the building replaced the entire toilet after a few days of trying to figure out what happened.

Long story short, either it was a crazy coincidence or the dude wipe broke my toilet to the point my building had to replace it.

RIP Dude Wipe clean sheets

They gave out individual packets after a game once. Used the wipe the next day out of curiosity and no joke my toilet broke lmaooo. It would take multiple flushes to get toilet contents to go down or things wouldn’t go down at all. I plunged the toilet with no luck. Called the super and he used a snake to no avail (was very worried the snake was going to catch the dude wipe and he’d give me shit for it, pun not intended). Anyway the building replaced the entire toilet after a few days of trying to figure out what happened.

Long story short, either it was a crazy coincidence or the dude wipe broke my toilet to the point my building had to replace it.

RIP Dude Wipe clean sheets
Yeah, all wipes need to go into trash. Never put them in a toilet.

Reactions: Higgs1