2024 NYCFC Kit Thread

Now wouldn't that be interesting. I'd be surprised if we didn't do it at least once.

My guess is we use the new jerseys a lot early in the year, which seems to be the normal operating procedure with a new jersey. They use it a lot early in the year to try to goose sales.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
I didn't notice the right/left orange/blue split from the other leaks. I'm not a fan of that aspect. It's not hideous, but not good either IMO.

Reactions: Gene
I didn't notice the right/left orange/blue split from the other leaks. I'm not a fan of that aspect. It's not hideous, but not good either IMO.
We'll see how it does in real life, but I'm going to get a headache watching on my phone seeing our boys with blue accents at times, and orange at other times depending on the angle. It might even look like a third team is on the field at times.

I don't know about the stripped-down badge. I love our badge. I think it's the best in the league, just an excellent design.

But I think I'll snag one of these regardless. I no longer have one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave, so I'd like to be stylin' a little and represent (even though I won't be leaving the house much). For sure I want one to wear on game days.

Gets sillier when you see the entire kit ;)
I would've done all the piping in blue with Etihad Airways, crest and adidas logo in orange or vice versa.
The blue/orange split looks sloppy imho.

New York City 2024 Away Kit  (2).jpg

Last edited:
Gets sillier when you see the entire kit ;)
I would've done all the piping in blue with Etihad Airways, crest and adidas logo in orange or vice versa.
The blue/orange looks sloppy imho.

View attachment 13154
I was slowly scrolling down the image totally fine with this until I got to the mismatched socks LOL

I mean, I get it, keep the theme going, but if I was on the team I'd be trading them around so that each player had either a blue pair or an orange pair.

Interesting. To me that’s what hooked me. Along with the monogram with the star

Reactions: Revfugee
I could be wrong but the mock up of the full kit (with shorts and socks) was just someone at FH taking liberties and mocking up based upon the shirt video game image. At least that was my take.
I am a fan of the split shirt - the template elsewhere is catchy - for example Fulham home and some others. We went even further and I like it.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
I feel like this is a kit that I'll need to see in person to decide whether or not I like it. When the hypnokit came out I hated it. When I saw it in person, it started to grow on me and I ended up really liking it.

I don't love this kit at first glance (don't hate it either), but I think it has the potential to look better in person than on a mini xBox screenshot or MS Paint duplicate.

Reactions: JCMore