Away - 02/22 Colorado Postmatch

That will satisfy the 2 kids about as much as NE vs. SKC.

giphy.gif

I looked it up in 2 places last week - on the team website and on the app. There was some discrepancy between 1pm and 11am, and I was able to figure out it was a MT vs. ET discrepancy.

When I noticed NE and SKC warming up, I pulled up the app and watched the time change in front of my eyes.

NYCFC's website had it as a 1pm kickoff last week, Colorado's had it at 7pm. There was already another game scheduled for 1pm, and considering you can't play two games at one time on the same field, I had just assumed NYCFC had it wrong.

Reactions: Kjbert
NYCFC's website had it as a 1pm kickoff last week, Colorado's had it at 7pm. There was already another game scheduled for 1pm, and considering you can't play two games at one time on the same field, I had just assumed NYCFC had it wrong.

Wish I had seen all that.

I ended up watching the entertaining second half of NER destroying SKC 6-2. Was 1-1 at the half. Happened to sit near guy who runs tourney who was very apologetic about the time mix up. Next to him was the President of the NE Revolution.

That will satisfy the 2 kids about as much as NE vs. SKC.

I'm likely a little late on this but if you're still looking for a time waster the Arizona Sonora desert museum is very cool and kid friendly. The name is a bit mis-leading it's more of a zoo than a museum lots of cool desert animals. Sucks that the time got changed, best of luck.

https://www.desertmuseum.org/

Wish I had seen all that.

I ended up watching the entertaining second half of NER destroying SKC 6-2. Was 1-1 at the half. Happened to sit near guy who runs tourney who was very apologetic about the time mix up. Next to him was the President of the NE Revolution.
Sync the schedule to your calendar here: http://www.nycfc.com/schedule/download

Then the game times will automatically update when changed.

Reactions: Kjbert
Positives
Pirlo match fitness. Pirlo not injured.
Stertzer looked great.
Camargo is very technically skilled. Played great give and goes and got behind the defense. Very impressed with him.

Negatives
We don't have a US Open squad like we initially thought.
Herrera, Ring, and Wallace could go into season opener with little to no minutes. If they play next week then what 45 minutes?
Camargo, Callens and Maxi will have very few as well. If they both play next week for 45 then a full game each.
Our goalie doesn't even have a game under his belt. We don't know who our back line will consist of opening day.

Last edited: