Away 05/10 - Red Bulls

I think that's just 2,000 in the visiting supporters section(s). I can image that additional NYCFC fans will buy tickets in other sections of the stadium.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
I'm surprised by the projected line-up, although they have been wrong in the past.

4-2-3-1

Saunders
Brovsky
Wingert
Hernandez
Williams
Grabavoy
Ballouchy
Diskerud
Velasquez
Shelton
Villa

It's really tough to understand why Jacobson wouldn't be there. And I agree with something @MikeDatTiger said on Twitter, Shelton sometimes fades in the middle of halves. Mullins and Villa would be a good starting tandem and then let Shelton sub on about 60 min in.

I really don't see the strength of Velasquez, his play is really weak from the right side.

I'm surprised by the projected line-up, although they have been wrong in the past.

4-2-3-1

Saunders
Brovsky
Wingert
Hernandez
Williams
Grabavoy
Ballouchy
Diskerud
Velasquez
Shelton
Villa

It's really tough to understand why Jacobson wouldn't be there. And I agree with something @MikeDatTiger said on Twitter, Shelton sometimes fades in the middle of halves. Mullins and Villa would be a good starting tandem and then let Shelton sub on about 60 min in.

I really don't see the strength of Velasquez, his play is really weak from the right side.
Who puts out the projected lineup?

Definitely seems like we need Jacobson in there. That midfield foursome feels pretty light-weight against a tought RB midfield three.

I could certainly see Shelton in a holding forward role. Would it be best for his skillset? Probably not. Would he be able to shield a defender, drop the ball to villa and make a run of his own? Absolutely. He's best running at players, but he's still incredibly skilled with his feet. It'd be interesting to see him playing up top. He'd also cause a shitstorm defending NJ's backline.

Do we have to be there at 6 to get into the supporters section? Or can we show up before the game. Going to be running late.

Are there any predictions for the score?

Unfortunately, I think it'll be 3-1 to the Red Bulls.

Hoping that the boys in blue prove me wrong and end up stunning the red bulls.

We haven't had a full strength Villa since NE except the first half where he scored in Philly, if my memory is correct. If we play like we have been, with villa on the field, I'm very confident in our chances. All we were missing last week was a finisher

Reactions: Gavin23 and Gene
Anyone looking to commute from westchester?
I planned to take public transit but the two hour trip back after the game is not a good idea with work tomorrow.
Anyone want to carpool or have an open spot in a car already?

Dammit I hope they lose, hockey fans come out only when their teams make the playoffs, just like those fake boxing fans the day of Mayweather Vs Pacman. Plus there's no way they're gonna win 3 straight and I don't wanna see another random guy at the stadium again yell out "Go Rangers" while following the game on a smartphone app.

Sunday is all about the boys in blue. (And I'm not talking NYPD)
They came back down 3-1 last year to the penguins.

Reactions: jguab2
I have one ticket to sell. Am attending, have three, one cancelled. Section 228. Row 13. Leaving soon.