Not open for further replies.
New York Red Bulls v New York City FC
Red Bull Arena (7:00PM ET)
REF: JAIR MARRUFO
AR1: Brian Poeschel
AR2: Eduardo Mariscal
4TH: Caleb Mendez
VAR: Robert Sibiga

Jair Marrufo previously refereed our 1-0 loss at Orlando where 3 yellow cards where shown (2 NYC, 1 ORL). He also refereed our 2-1 loss vs Orlando where 8 yellow cards where shown (4 for each team).

Notably, Marrufo has not refereed a Red Bulls match this season.

Marrufo has also been selected to be the match official at the U17 World Cup.

Of notable importance Sibiga refereed our 2-1 win vs. Seattle where the Harrison penalty was mistakenly not called and the Villa penalty was mistakenly called.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabo
New York Red Bulls v New York City FC
Red Bull Arena (7:00PM ET)
REF: JAIR MARRUFO
AR1: Brian Poeschel
AR2: Eduardo Mariscal
4TH: Caleb Mendez
VAR: Robert Sibiga

Jair Marrufo previously refereed our 1-0 loss at Orlando where 3 yellow cards where shown (2 NYC, 1 ORL). He also refereed our 2-1 loss vs Orlando where 8 yellow cards where shown (4 for each team).

Notably, Marrufo has not refereed a Red Bulls match this season.

Marrufo has also been selected to be the match official at the U17 World Cup.

Of notable importance Sibiga refereed our 2-1 win vs. Seattle where the Harrison penalty was mistakenly not called and the Villa penalty was mistakenly called.
Maybe PV should have our social media team send Jair and his crew a Best Of compilation dedicated to Felipe's many flops & fouls.

Last edited:
Possibly an advantage for us being that when he sees how the Red Bulls play, he will call them out on their bullshit

One positive of announcing the Hartford thing this late is it leaves little time for the RB SGs to tifo it. If they do manage to make something clever and that doesn't look like crap then major props to them.

I wonder how much negative vibes the team will even feel around having a disappointed and pissed off fanbase?

Reactions: mgarbowski
It would be good if our groups do it first.
As much as I love Rox he's too close with the FO. There's nothing wrong with that but with this style of running a supporter group this is not the way to go. I can see NYCSC doing this though.

Reactions: mgarbowski
NYCFCfan Let us know when that DisCo report comes in. Kljestan and Felipe are the ones to watch. I'll be refreshing MLSsoccer.com all day.

Reactions: Kjbert
As much as I love Rox he's too close with the FO. There's nothing wrong with that but with this style of running a supporter group this is not the way to go. I can see NYCSC doing this though.

you have the wrong impression of R roxfontaine if you think thats true. He definitely puts the interests of the TR supporters above all.

Status
Not open for further replies.