CCL - March 8 - Comunicaciones (Home*)

Not horribly expensive but not the $10 deal like last time. $40 or $50 depending on where you sit, with no mention of a bus. Between that and it being late on a weeknight I'll just watch it on TV I guess.

Reactions: Kjbert
Should we assume this to be the CCL stadium moving forward? as in RBA is no longer the CCL stadium.

Should we assume this to be the CCL stadium moving forward? as in RBA is no longer the CCL stadium.
Suppose it depends on whether you buy the "we're not doing this at RBA because their field is being renovated" line (in which case we might go back to RBA), or if you think that the real reason is either that the club doesn't like the optics or that RBNY is salty and refusing to rent us the stadium (neither of which will change).

I say we cross that bridge when we get there. Just have to advance first.

Suppose it depends on whether you buy the "we're not doing this at RBA because their field is being renovated" line (in which case we might go back to RBA), or if you think that the real reason is either that the club doesn't like the optics or that RBNY is salty and refusing to rent us the stadium (neither of which will change).

not just for this year, but i mean in the future if nycfc qualifies for more CCL. for now im in the belief that RB are like i dont want to lend the stadium for more than the one game or so a year. possibly the field may actually have taken a beating and they had to replace it.

Not sure RBA can turn the money down frankly. Has to be a $500,000 vig for turning the lights on.

I can't keep track of the ownership of that arena anymore. Do the Red Bulls even have the discretion to prevent us from playing?

Even if they do, I don't think they would keep us out. Bad for the league, and as much as we care about the rivalry, that's not how most teams look at things.

I can't keep track of the ownership of that arena anymore. Do the Red Bulls even have the discretion to prevent us from playing?

Even if they do, I don't think they would keep us out. Bad for the league, and as much as we care about the rivalry, that's not how most teams look at things.

Hudson County Improvement Authority owns. RedBull is the operator.

Reactions: Kenny
I almost screwed up getting tickets -- buy them through the away tickets section of the NYCFC website otherwise you have to pay $100 each for seats that arent even good

DO NOT DO THIS --- TICKETS IN GUATEMALA

Last edited:
I got confirmation from my ticket rep that the club is providing a bus to and from the game (from Yankee Stadium). Sounds like they might be leaving at 4 p.m.

I bought a ticket and will be taking this bus.
Don't suppose they gave you any info about price/capacity for the bus? Don't want to buy tickets until I know I can get a spot on the bus.

Don't suppose they gave you any info about price/capacity for the bus? Don't want to buy tickets until I know I can get a spot on the bus.
My ticket rep did not mention any charge for the bus. She told me to let her know if I wanted a spot, which I did last night. No confirmation just yet, as it is still early as I type.

No Third Rail offer I presume? I'm not sure if I really want to spend $70 to watch a game with 700 other people.

I paid $42 as a Memeber for my ticket and the bullshit Ticketbastard-like fees.
Looks like I missed out. It says they aren't available anymore. It does look like they might actually get a decent crowd though as they seem to have sold out a bunch of sections that were for sale before.