Cityzens Portal

I'm saving my points for a seat upgrade or a jersey or something. The stuff they have so far is cool but outrageously limited for no reason so I'll just be stacking points.

I have read through most of the pages, but I haven't seen an answer to this. How is it that some people have over 800 points? I believe I have done everything and I only have 680. I spoke with Emily, and it seemed the problem with twitter is affecting everyone, is that not so?

Last edited:
I have read through most of the pages, but I haven't seen an answer to this. How is it that some people have over 800 points? I believe I have done everything and I only have 680. I spoke with Emily, and it seemed the problem with twitter is affecting everyone, is that not so?
I have 715 points. Wanted one of the winter hats and now they are gone......

I have 715 points. Wanted one of the winter hats and now they are gone......
How did you get up to 715? Unless I am missing something I believe I got the points for everything but twitter.

I wanted to bid on the ball from the home opener. I am a game used collector, and would love to have something from the first MLS game I went to. I spoke to Doug from fan services about buying some items, but was told nothing will be sold, everything will go on the cityzens site. Disappointing, especially with the problems there are having.

How did you get up to 715? Unless I am missing something I believe I got the points for everything but twitter.

I wanted to bid on the ball from the home opener. I am a game used collector, and would love to have something from the first MLS game I went to. I spoke to Doug from fan services about buying some items, but was told nothing will be sold, everything will go on the cityzens site. Disappointing, especially with the problems there are having.

I have pasted my totals below. Hope this helps!!!
AmountTransaction Description
50 twitter_follows - Just started following @nycfc
10 Voucher Code Redemption (TV)
5 twitter_user_mentions - @NYCFC @Guaje7Villa @TiaN_
5 twitter_tweets - #NYCFC let's keep it going in CO!
20 Goal bonus v New England Revolution - 2 goals
25 Win bonus v New England Revolution
25 Early Attendance v New England Revolution
25 Attendance v New England Revolution
50 twitter_connect - Just connected their Twitter acc
500 Seasoncard holder bonus

Some people got more for entering the code during the game (proving they were watching) and there's probably a few people tweeting like crazy.

how long does it take for the points from the game to be put up? Went yesterday and i figured it will take a day or two.

I checked in today to see if the SKC points showed up, which they did, but also noticed that some time in the last 4-5 days they finally gave me Twitter credits for following and RTs. I don't think they got all my RTs and mentions but I'm not going to bother documenting them. Just glad at this point that it finally seems to be working right.

cityzens portal is such shit.
A) it's way too delayed.
B) when you do get the points, weeks later, other people who have already gotten their points (from twitter mentions/follows) have already bought all 10 items actually put up for auction/purchase.
C) when you finally do get those points, it isn't enough because the new items need more circulated points and on top of that, theres a very damn good chance that you're still waiting on some twitter or other points!

lollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
#NYLOLFC

I haven't gotten my points yet from the SKC match..and that was three weeks ago.

I didn't get mine either and got in touch with my rep who said they had no record of me being at the game. Something about my card not being scanned properly. They gave me the points in the end but best to reach out!

Same thing happened to me. I have 4 tickets and 1 scanned. I emailed pictures of me wife and kids and they gave me the points. Also only allowed to like 1 seat to social media for points not each seat

Anyone bought into the Chalk Talk on Sunday? I'm in. Sounds cool.