Eastern confrence final

except maybe the time columbus had a game delay because their scoreboard caught on fire.

This game should be discussed in the MLS section in the MLS Cup Playoffs 2016 thread.. Not the NYCFC Supporter's Discussion thread.

Come on man.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
So what is everyone's opinion on who we'd like to see win tonight? We know we need the winner to beat Seattle to put us into CCL next year. Do you think Toronto's possession game plus Giovinco, or Montreal's bunker and counter gives us a better chance?

Reactions: adam
So what is everyone's opinion on who we'd like to see win tonight? We know we need the winner to beat Seattle to put us into CCL next year. Do you think Toronto's possession game plus Giovinco, or Montreal's bunker and counter gives us a better chance?

if montreal win then thats it we dont get the CCL...seattle is on a roll and i dont think montreal has enough....especially playing outdoors in seattle.

I'm not sure which style would be better vs Seattle, but I agree with Fantazma Fantazma , make Seattle play away. So, let's go Toronto! Also, it always feels better to be knocked out of the playoffs by the champ. At least we can think we could have beat anyone else if we had the opportunity.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'd like to see Montreal win because I don't like Toronto (Jozy and Bradley USMNT hate). But Toronto has the better opportunity talent wise to beat Seattle.

I'm one of the people who is kind of indifferent about the CCL - for now. We are not ready as a team, and the format means we might not even end up playing a Liga MX team. In another year or two, especially if the format is fixed (MLS-MX games in every group), then sign me up.

I just want a great final. I think we'll get it no matter the teams, but Seattle @ Toronto would be the best game, IMO.

Reactions: Goodfella and joe
not playoff related but rumored leak of next years game ball

adidas-2017-mls-ball-2.jpg

Because they were shit vs. Mexico and Costa Rica. Oh, you can score 7-0 aggregate against us, but only score 1 for the US. Drop dead.

All them. Nothing to do with their fucked up formation and lack of coaching... consider the *only* time the US looked competitive in either game was after Bradley & Jones knocked Klinsmann upside the head about the stupid formation (and then got chucked under the bus for their troubles)

All them. Nothing to do with their fucked up formation and lack of coaching... consider the *only* time the US looked competitive in either game was after Bradley & Jones knocked Klinsmann upside the head about the stupid formation (and then got chucked under the bus for their troubles)
Not disagreeing with you, but there have been LOTS of times the MNT has trotted out with our normal formation and those two (and Altidore) look completely below par.... JK deserves blame, but gosh, it's not as if the players shouldn't be able to to handle the tactics - I cannot believe none of them have ever practiced/played in a 3-5-2 for their clubs (albeit with different roles, but concepts are universal along a few different tangents).