Fútbol Mexicano

I don't know much about him.

dude is a student of the game , i know his resume is not flashy but i guess he is like like the super ultra lite version of bielsa it seems. the only problem is that he wont have time to execute any changes until next year earliest or any non fifa friendly date.

dude is a student of the game , i know his resume is not flashy but i guess he is like like the super ultra lite version of bielsa it seems. the only problem is that he wont have time to execute any changes until next year earliest or any non fifa friendly date.
I guess I need to look more into him and his resume.

However, I could care less what he's done in the past as long as he proves successful with El Tri.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Los Bravos de FC Juarez está en el primer lugar en la tabla de Ascenso MX después de una victoria por 2-0 ante el Cafetaleros. arriba son algunas fotos de la partida.

Caught the second half of the Cruz Azul v Pachuca match last night. Very entertaining, but what's up with the numbers on the back of the Pachuca players?

Some of them were reversed and one guy even wore #339 on his back! :)

Caught the second half of the Cruz Azul v Pachuca match last night. Very entertaining, but what's up with the numbers on the back of the Pachuca players?

Some of them were reversed and one guy even wore #339 on his back! :)

from what i recall it goes something like this.

1-99- first team first division team members
100-199- I think their U20's and U17 players have these squad numbers
200-299- These are used by kids in that play in the reserve teams in what is an equivalent of a third/fourth division in the pyramid ( the league is called segunda division though= translated is means second division but its not ). these kids are a mix but mostly i think they are 18-21, i think the better ones play in the U-20 team.
300-399- i think these are numbers used by kids that play in an younger reserve team in what is more of an equivalent of the fifth division in the pyramid - these kids are mostly 15-17 i think.

i think they do this to "keep track" of them as they go up and down from U20's to main team etc. I think they obtain a normal 1-99 number once they have a first team contract or something.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99 and Gene
Mexico defeated Honduras 2-0 this afternoon. The goals came from Jesus "Tecatito" Corona and Jurgen Damm.

Mexico has won its past two qualifiers by a combined score of 5-0.

It's also important to note that Mexico has yet to field its strongest team in World Cup qualifying

Entertaining match going on over on Univision.

With about 20 minutes to go Chiapas leads Pachuca 3-2.

Entertaining match going on over on Univision.

With about 20 minutes to go Chiapas leads Pachuca 3-2.

pachuca has been a disappointment this season for what should be a solid team but when you have 41 yr old oscar perez as a GK yea you are going to have problems.

Mexico defeated Honduras 2-0 this afternoon. The goals came from Jesus "Tecatito" Corona and Jurgen Damm.

Mexico has won its past two qualifiers by a combined score of 5-0.

It's also important to note that Mexico has yet to field its strongest team in World Cup qualifying

osorio is learning things about the team little by little i do trust he will figure it out. although not having jonathan dos santos playing if a bit of a question mark. if he gets 6 point vs canada then the last two games can be used to test a few things since he has yet to even get a friendly game to test new things.

your boys are closer now, but i assume may tougher since i assume mineros has a bunch of pachuca players.
I'm not sure who all they have.

I'm thinking that the away leg of the tie is going to be very difficult for Juarez. Hopefully they can at least manage a tie.