Frank Lampard Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.10 Days
Until Lampard...and maybe someone else if NYCFC would just fucking announce it already.

Reactions: joe
Just got an ESPN update: Bruce Arena tried to get Lampard to join Galaxy before he decided on NYCFC. Interesting.

Gerrard and Lampard...they'd get all the English nationals if this happened. Just change the name to the LA Three Lions.

Lampard posted a picture up on Christine's Facebook NYC here we come earlier .
Is today the day ?
Gerrard's arrived in la already talking about going back to Liverpool !

Reactions: FootyLovin
Lampard posted a picture up on Christine's Facebook NYC here we come earlier .
Is today the day ?
Gerrard's arrived in la already talking about going back to Liverpool !

Lampard has his weird smile and Christine is wearing a Yankees hat. First, can't anyone just wear an NYCFC hat, I mean really. Second, I thought she was staying in England, a woman can't live in the colonies.

Reactions: Paul and FootyLovin
Lampard has his weird smile and Christine is wearing a Yankees hat. First, can't anyone just wear an NYCFC hat, I mean really. Second, I thought she was staying in England, a woman can't live in the colonies.
Not sure what sees doing she is a very well known TV presenter over here,weather she will give it up I don't know

can't anyone just wear an NYCFC hat, I mean really.

The yankee hat is actually really well known, and in certain places, more of a fashion thing. When my brother (a huge yankee fan) was studying abroad in London, he saw a fair amount of people in them. He told me he asked a few to name ten yankees over their storied history, non of them could.

......but I know what your saying

The yankee hat is actually really well known, and in certain places, more of a fashion thing. When my brother (a huge yankee fan) was studying abroad in London, he saw a fair amount of people in them. He told me he asked a few to name ten yankees over their storied history, non of them could.

......but I know what your saying
Most Brits couldn't tell you even what sport the Yankees play.
I'm an avid sports fan and the only baseball player I've ever heard of is the one that married Marilyn Monroe and I've no idea which team he played for.
There is very little / no interest in baseball in the UK.

Most Brits couldn't tell you even what sport the Yankees play.
I'm an avid sports fan and the only baseball player I've ever heard of is the one that married Marilyn Monroe and I've no idea which team he played for.
There is very little / no interest in baseball in the UK.
There should be little / no interest in baseball anywhere since they added an extra hour to the game.

Look it up youngins! 25 years ago a baseball game only lasted about 2 hours.

Reactions: Gene
There should be little / no interest in baseball anywhere since they added an extra hour to the game.

Look it up youngins! 25 years ago a baseball game only lasted about 2 hours.
Like I said I've no idea about baseball but I've read on here it dosnt have a set end time .how do people plan their lives around that?

God how long do they manage to drag it on now for ?
Average game time last year was 3:02. This year they instituted some features to speed things up and the initial results were positive but I do not know if that has been sustained.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybr...s-down-nearly-10-minutes-due-to-rule-changes/
And I've no idea how fans plan/deal with it. They just have to be very flexible, but it's one (of several) reasons I've largely stopped following baseball, but that's a larger even more off-topic discussion.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Status
Not open for further replies.