Frank Lampard Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CI2f4BcUcAAbv6g.jpg

Reactions: DeGrozz
5.119 Days
until MLSsoccer.com finally, hopefully makes some changes to their transaction page.

So I was on the MLS fantasy site and you can pick up Angelino & Iraola, but not Frank... We sure he's really signed, right? right!?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-07-03 13.28.34.png
    Screenshot 2015-07-03 13.28.34.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
2.981 Days until he's on the roster. Also a press conference on YES Network at 3 PM on Tuesday. And hopefully some roster announcements on MLSsoccer.com tomorrow.

EDIT: And by tomorrow, I mean Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Toe
Can't even fit the entire NYCFC transaction onto a single screenshot. How is Lampard not added to this list but Iraola, Angelino, and PIRLO are...July 12th versus Toronto is going to come along and what happens if he's not on the roster. Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 5.56.06 PM.png

Can't even fit the entire NYCFC transaction onto a single screenshot. How is Lampard not added to this list but Iraola, Angelino, and PIRLO are...July 12th versus Toronto is going to come along and what happens if he's not on the roster. View attachment 2944
That is strange. Though Villa isn't on that list either. I wonder if it has to do with both of them being "signed" last year? Just stabbing in the dark here.

That is strange. Though Villa isn't on that list either. I wonder if it has to do with both of them being "signed" last year? Just stabbing in the dark here.
Yes, both Villa and Lampard are on the 2014 transaction log, as are Brovsky, Saunders, Jacobson and KWS. OF course Lampard is listaed as a 7/24/14 DP signing which we all later learned was not the case and he actually signed in January 2015. No reason for MLS not to fix it except that they are MLS.

Yes, both Villa and Lampard are on the 2014 transaction log, as are Brovsky, Saunders, Jacobson and KWS. OF course Lampard is listaed as a 7/24/14 DP signing which we all later learned was not the case and he actually signed in January 2015. No reason for MLS not to fix it except that they are MLS.

Villa is on the list, like I said, I couldn't fit everything in the screenshot. But Lampard is not listed:
http://www.mlssoccer.com/transactions/2015

Reactions: FootyLovin
Villa is on the list, like I said, I couldn't fit everything in the screenshot. But Lampard is not listed:
http://www.mlssoccer.com/transactions/2015

I think mgarbowski mgarbowski 's point is that if you click back to 2014, you'll see Lampard on the list along with other 2014 transactions. As to why he's not on the 2015 list (in the proper place, or at all) and Villa et al are, I couldn't tell you but my guess is it's an editing mistake with little to no significance as to when he's available to play

I think mgarbowski mgarbowski 's point is that if you click back to 2014, you'll see Lampard on the list along with other 2014 transactions. As to why he's not on the 2015 list (in the proper place, or at all) and Villa et al are, I couldn't tell you but my guess is it's an editing mistake with little to no significance as to when he's available to play

Interesting. Lampard is listed in the 2014 transaction which includes the likes of Villa, Jeb Brosky, and Josh Saunders. But Lampard isn't listed in 2015, while all the other players from 2014 are listed in 2015.

0.8762 DAYS...LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL THE TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS AGAIN.
LAMPAAAAAAAAARD. PIRLOOOOOOOOOO. ANGELINOOOOOOO. IRAOLAAAAAAAAA. Whoever else that NYCFC will be signinggggggggggggggg.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Exactly. A few weeks ago someone else here noticed his absence from the 2015 list. There was speculation by some, including me, that this meant his 2015 signing was as fraudulent as the 2014 one was. Then I went digging to the 2014 list and found him there. They should add the 2015 signing, and leave the 2014 signing up with a note, but that they haven't done so probably has no meaning.

Exactly. A few weeks ago someone else here noticed his absence from the 2015 list. There was speculation by some, including me, that this meant his 2015 signing was as fraudulent as the 2014 one was. Then I went digging to the 2014 list and found him there. They should add the 2015 signing, and leave the 2014 signing up with a note, but that they haven't done so probably has no meaning.

Well yes they should, but then they also still have his shirt number down as number zero on his player profile, so I'm assuming that as with most websites, they struggle to keep it up to date.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Status
Not open for further replies.