Frank Lampard Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average game time last year was 3:02. This year they instituted some features to speed things up and the initial results were positive but I do not know if that has been sustained.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybr...s-down-nearly-10-minutes-due-to-rule-changes/
And I've no idea how fans plan/deal with it. They just have to be very flexible, but it's one (of several) reasons I've largely stopped following baseball, but that's a larger even more off-topic discussion.
Assume its longer with TV ad breaks

Those are included in the game time. They add to it of course, but they're not on top of those figures. Of course with the average being around 3 hours some games occasionally last 4 or even, somewhat rarely, more.
Physically painful to watch. Like Greek myth levels of pain. Rolling the boulder uphill everyday. Dogs and cats living together. Imagine Midas Mulligan watching a team with 11 Brovskys. That's how painful to watch they have made the game.

Reactions: mgarbowski
In fairness, cricket.

I was mulling over how else to word that sentence and eventually decided that honestly, that pretty much says everything it needs to.
Even that has a start and Finnish time I think ?
3 hours plus for a game of rounders ffs !

After what I was put through today I'm counting down the days until he makes his start against Toronto at Yankee Stadium hopefully with Pirlo.

So here is what we know:
8.14 Days until July 8...
- Lampard, Iraola, Angelino, (and Pirlo when he's finally announced) join the roster. They will begin practicing with the team at different intervals throughout the month.

12.14 Days until July 12...
- Lampard and Iraola make their blue debut for NYCFC versus Toronto.

26.14 Days until July 26...
- Pirlo is expected to make his blue debut for NYCFC versus Orlando and we would finally have all three DPs on the field at once.

6.915 Days
until the transfer window opens again and Lampard come into our hearts (and roster).

Also, today is his first day of training...and it's going to rain. This is definitely a sign.

CI1rkFrVEAA5KsL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.