Home - 11/06 Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nycfc.com/post/2016/11/03/vieira-hopeful-pirlos-chances

The 37-year old has undergone an MRI scan on the affected area and Vieira updated journalists on Andrea’s prognosis on Wednesday.

There are some things there,” Patrick revealed. “We just have to keep working on him and see how he progresses day after day.
__
Give Vieira a medical degree for that quote.

I actually thought about this. Up 2-0 in stoppage time. We get a late break off of a Toronto corner. Villa back to Lampard who is trailing the play. Lampard scores an ugly goal to seal the win in the 93rd minute.

I'd lose 5 years due to the stress, but I'd be worth it. I can't even begin to comprehend what would happen in YS when Lampard scores that goal.

Reactions: JayH
For what it's worth, Toronto was held to a clean sheet 7 times this year. I believe they were also without Gio in 2 of those though. Regardless, it's definitely doable!

3/20 >> SK (1) v TOR (0)
4/2 >> COL (1) v TOR (0)
5/21 >> TOR (0) v CLB (0)
5/28 >> NYRB (3) v TOR (0)
6/8 >> MTL (0) v TOR (0)
8/27 >> TOR (0) v MTL (1)
9/28 >> TOR (0) v ORL (0)

I'm not sure about Brilliant. Keep flipping him back between dependable and no way Jose. Also, don't you have to choose a defender to do at least 1 PK? I always seem to remember at least one of the shooters always seems to be a CB/defender.
No. You can use any of the players on the pitch at the time of PK's in any order you choose.

For what it's worth, Toronto was held to a clean sheet 7 times this year. I believe they were also without Gio in 2 of those though. Regardless, it's definitely doable!

3/20 >> SK (1) v TOR (0)
4/2 >> COL (1) v TOR (0)
5/21 >> TOR (0) v CLB (0)
5/28 >> NYRB (3) v TOR (0)
6/8 >> MTL (0) v TOR (0)
8/27 >> TOR (0) v MTL (1)
9/28 >> TOR (0) v ORL (0)

Need that NJRB result

Reactions: Kjbert
You're missing out.
98338.jpg

Nah, I'm good. :)