Home - 11/5 Columbus - 2nd Leg ECS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season we won 5-1 vs. Colorado. That would send us directly through. We also won 4-1 vs. Chicago and 4-1 vs. Columbus, that would force extra time.

This season, only 4-0 win vs. DC, the home opener. And that was the highest amount of goals we scored in a game all season.

I forgot in May 2017 we went to Orlando and won 3-0. That results on Sunday would send us to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Are they doing the pre game meet with the players? If so does anyone know what time?

Are they doing the pre game meet with the players? If so does anyone know what time?

The players always come in through the employee entrance, believe they're due in about 2 hours before kick, maybe 2.5 hours? It's something like that.

BTW -- the giveaway is a light-up bracelet - they did something similar at MSG before a playoff game a few years ago, it's a really good effect if done right.

5:18 for kickoff, according to NYCFC.com. https://www.nycfc.com/matchday

The players always come in through the employee entrance, believe they're due in about 2 hours before kick, maybe 2.5 hours? It's something like that.

BTW -- the giveaway is a light-up bracelet - they did something similar at MSG before a playoff game a few years ago, it's a really good effect if done right.

5:18 for kickoff, according to NYCFC.com. https://www.nycfc.com/matchday
I don't know how to feel about the bracelets when there will still be some sun out. Oh well thanks!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You cannot just believe in it part way, you have to believe it in all. My problem was doubting Vieira's tactics, instead of standing tall. I can't allow myself to have any doubt, it's time to win zero to three. Time to show the world what New York City is about, and share the power inside of this team!

I believe that Villa will score a hat trick.

I believe that Vieira's plan involves Jonathan Lewis as well.

And I believe that the current goalkeeper behind the posts, Sean Johnson, will spot every shot.

I root for City. And, dang it, an NYC fan just believes!

Last edited:
https://www.nycfc.com/post/2017/11/...dsync-sunday-s-playoff-match-yankee-stadium-0

"There’s nothing quite like Yankee Stadium under the lights, but Sunday should provide an extra spark thanks to the first integration of CrowdSync LED bracelets in Major League Soccer history.

CrowdSync bracelets will be available for the first 15,000 fans thanks to our terrific partner, AT&T. The bracelets, which will light up in our iconic city blue, will be synced to music and video as part of a special playoff pregame ceremony. The bracelets will also be incorporated throughout the game during goal celebrations."

Here's to those bracelets lighting up many, many times for NYCFC on Sunday!

You cannot just believe in it part way, you have to believe it in all. My problem was doubting Vieira's tactics, instead of standing tall. I can't allow myself to have any doubt, it's time to win zero to three. Time to show the world what New York City is about, and share the power inside of this team!

I believe that Villa will score a hat trick.

I believe that Vieira's plan involves Jonathan Lewis as well.

And I believe that the current goalkeeper behind the posts, Sean Johnson, will spot every shot.

I root for City. And, dang it, an NYC fan just believes!

I believe your dealer has the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.