Home - 6/24 Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan Any PG-13 language heckles for Bradley you'd like me to scream at him tomorrow?
Probably something along the lines of no one is happier than him that Mix left. I mean, to be a bald dominated by a man with that head of hair must be extremely painful.

Also, “thanks for making sure I don’t have to see your disaster artist show in another World Cup”.

Or, how does it feel to know you might actually have to earn a spot for the US next cycle?

Any chance you’ll try to get Vanney fired so Bruce can get the job?

Or maybe just “you suck, and everyone but Matt Doyle knows it”

ETA: apologies to Gotham Gator Gotham Gator- I know you are in the Doyle camp, but mentioning that you don’t yet know he sucks seemed less effective.

ETA: apologies to Gotham Gator Gotham Gator- I know you are in the Doyle camp, but mentioning that you don’t yet know he sucks seemed less effective.

Not in any camp other than finding whatever article I can. With so little out there, you have togo with what you can get.

Probably something along the lines of no one is happier than him that Mix left. I mean, to be a bald dominated by a man with that head of hair must be extremely painful.

Also, “thanks for making sure I don’t have to see your disaster artist show in another World Cup”.

Or, how does it feel to know you might actually have to earn a spot for the US next cycle?

Speaking of Doyle, is anyone else completely tired of the Doyle and MLSTransfers Twitter bashing of the PL at every chance they get? It was kinda funny the first two times I read it, but now I find it so damn annoying.

Speaking of Doyle, is anyone else completely tired of the Doyle and MLSTransfers Twitter bashing of the PL at every chance they get? It was kinda funny the first two times I read it, but now I find it so damn annoying.
It’s not cool to like the PL. but fuck it. I’ve never really been cool anyway. Best league in the world for me, whatever that means.

It’s not cool to like the PL. but fuck it. I’ve never really been cool anyway. Best league in the world for me, whatever that means.
I don't have a dog in the fight, and I think it's the best league as well, but I really don't care if people don't feel that way. But to continually bash it such as suggesting that Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc. are "small clubs" is just stupid. Suggesting BWP should be playing striker for England over Kane, stupid. First two times, ok. But I'm sure keeping this up (especially from one of the MLS writers), helps fuel people's opinions abroad that MLS is a joke.

Gotham Gator Gotham Gator Did I miss the score prediction thread?

Where else am I going to put my reliably incorrect guess?
Being in the #1 movie in the world is not enough recognition?

giphy.gif

Reactions: LionNYC
Asked on the Toronto subreddit about their injury updates...

No chance for Altidore, Mavinga, Moor or Morgan playing. Haven't heard much about Delgado's status but no one's projecting him in the line-up.

Morrow came off the bench last week and looked great - really hoping he can start after the 11 day break.

Reactions: dummyrun

Ugh I hate it when I agree with Doyle.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Status
Not open for further replies.