Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Toronto FC
Saturday, September 23 7:30 PM ET Sunday, September 24 1 PM ET
Red Bull Arena
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

So, what are the odds this game actually happens? Seems like 80% chance of thunderstorms makes it not super likely?

We may be about to get some bad disciplinary news.

While scrolling through FBRef to gather stats on Jasson, videos kept popping up that I tried to ignore. Suddenly, I realized that they were scrolling through short videos from the MLS Disciplinary Committee. One was of Richie Ledezma spitting at an Orlando player on Wednesday.

Not sure why those were the pop up videos or how they were on that site and not yet on the MLS site, but could be bad news.

• Sad
Reactions: mgarbowski
We may be about to get some bad disciplinary news.

While scrolling through FBRef to gather stats on Jasson, videos kept popping up that I tried to ignore. Suddenly, I realized that they were scrolling through short videos from the MLS Disciplinary Committee. One was of Richie Ledezma spitting at an Orlando player on Wednesday.

Not sure why those were the pop up videos or how they were on that site and not yet on the MLS site, but could be bad news.

Agree. I’m also OK with this because IMHO he has provided less value than any other active player on the roster in recent weeks.
I don’t know man, for me it has nothing to do with value on the field. If Keaton did something like this I would hope he never sees the field for us again. It’s disgusting and disrespectful and has no place on a professional sports field (nor in any setting). I’m glad there isn’t an option to buy on Richie’s loan.

Gameday Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by Not Actually A Home Game®, with special thanks to both MLB and MLS.

Weather: Light rain at kickoff but might be ending around 8pm. Gusts up to 31mph. Temps around 60°, with feels-like in the mid-50s. Sunset at 6:54pm.

Transit: PATH trains. 'Nuff said. Recommend taking the subway to the Trade Center and the PATH train from there as the midtown PATH trains go through Hoboken and then you'd have to change at Journal Square on top of that.

Parking: Raining all day, so, predicting possible mud.

i don't care how angry you get in a game. this is disgusting.
No excuse. Great athletes understand controlled aggression. They play angry, but only during play itself. Then they switch off the anger. If you don't have that ability, you're never going to reach the next level, if for no other reason than you're going to be in the habit of needlessly burning fuel.

Of course, the other issue is the underlying reason for doing stupid shit like this. Get a hold of yourself, Richy. No one likes a punk.

Meanwhile, some straight talk from Jasson on the site today. Very good to see. I hope the entire squad has the same mentality:

"We need three points like there's nothing else. There's no other way to say it - we need three points. It doesn't matter who we're playing. I don't think we're seeing it as we played Toronto.

"I think we see it as it's another game and that we need three points. Because of that, I think the guys are going to come out super intense and understand the importance of the game regardless of who we play."

Last edited:
Gameday Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by Not Actually A Home Game®, with special thanks to both MLB and MLS.

Weather: Light rain at kickoff but might be ending around 8pm. Gusts up to 31mph. Temps around 60°, with feels-like in the mid-50s. Sunset at 6:54pm.

Transit: PATH trains. 'Nuff said. Recommend taking the subway to the Trade Center and the PATH train from there as the midtown PATH trains go through Hoboken and then you'd have to change at Journal Square on top of that.

Parking: Raining all day, so, predicting possible mud.
As told by LionMOM, wear a warm jacket, layers, and a winter hat.

• Love
Reactions: Kenny and JCMore
Any other STH having trouble with accessing your ticket on the NYCFC website? Mine shows up and then disappears before I can try to save it to Google Wallet.

NVM. Went to the NYCFC Ticketbastard site on Chrome and got it to work.

Last edited:
Remember for folks taking the PATH, you need a MetroCard for it. They don’t have OMNY or something like that yet.