Home - Montreal 08/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest piece to come out of today's game is to see who Kreis pairs with Facey, Mena or Hernandez, because I think they'll be our pairing as we make our final play-off and Cup push.

Reactions: The Toe
I just want to say that if we lose or even tie this game because of Kreis's stupid ass starting 11 then im officially bringing back the Kreis Sucks avatar.

Unless Mix and Poku are injured somehow there is no reason to bench them in favor of Grabavoy.

Hes a 32 year old professional Jason dick sucker. He has no reason to be on the pithc. Fitness issues my ass Poku got 3 assists last game, Mix scored a bloody goal. #Kreisout

I'm not going to be by my computer until much later so I have to say this now. Kreis is the most confusing coach in all of sports. Poku and Mix on the bench? Grabavoy in? What's the formation a giant fuck you to the fans and winning?

And no sign of Lampard doing pregame practices.

Mix looks very upset that he's not the starting.

I'm not going to be by my computer until much later so I have to say this now. Kreis is the most confusing coach in all of sports. Poku and Mix on the bench? Grabavoy in? What's the formation a giant fuck you to the fans and winning?

And no sign of Lampard doing pregame practices.

Mix looks very upset that he's not the starting.

He should be.

If we lose this game the TR should grow some balls and egg Kreis at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.