Kreis Officially Out At NYCFC

If you can't be civil in your disagreement then don't bother posting. There are many other Pro-Kreis people here but no need to bash those who aren't.
Anti-Kreis people bash just as much as NYCFCFan10. If you are going to run a forum, you should enforce things evenly.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
Anti-Kreis people bash just as much as NYCFCFan10. If you are going to run a forum, you should enforce things evenly.
If you're going to bitch about being in the minority and people easily and regularly disspeling your arguments, you should start your own. M

Make sure you take 10 with you.

Sorry if I'm harsh. But Dan and Falastur have been extremely evenhanded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavin23
If you're going to bitch about being in the minority and people easily and regularly disspeling your arguments, you should start your own. M

In this thread:

Midas says if you're a minority with a complaint, you can go away. :eek:

BTW, Cyle Larin is having a great season but how much of his success can be attributed to Kaka and the rest of the team? What if they add a big name DP striker to the roster? Or he goes to another team where he's the big DP? What will happen to his goal tally then?

Consider BWP for New Jersey.

In 2014, with Thierry Henry, he scored 27 goals in 2573 minutes on 109 shots. TH famously said, "I'm saying, you look for how you can improve, and I keep on telling him, 'you should already be on 35, 40 goals'. I'm not even joking."

In 2015, so far, without Thierry Henry, he's scored 17 goals in 2817 minutes on 113 shots.

So we see, BWP has played more minutes this season, taken more shots, and has significantly fewer goals. Still a very strong showing and a good player but, obviously, benefited quite a bit from TH's presence.

Reactions: Sabo

We respond to the content of messages, not the sentiment. We're well aware that it takes two to have an argument and that both sides are starting to lay into one another, and FWIW I anticipated emotions running high at this point and have been pretty much hands-off in this thread while I wait for this issue to simmer down, but Dan noticed that Fan10's tone was pushing buttons and stepped in to quieten things down, then stepped back again to see whether things would abate. Granted, I've seen a few others start to lash out in their responses and if it continues further we'll step in again and call people up for it.

Incidentally, if you check the history of arguments on this forum, we usually get accused of favouring the anti-CFG, pro-Kreis side of the forum, so it's refreshing to be accused of the opposite now.

I'm guessing Kreis woke up this morning, made some coffee, and plopped himself on the couch to watch EPL.... quietly being muttering... "we could have beaten Bournemouth. Hey honey, do you think we could have beaten Bournemouth? -No, Jason, sorry."

We respond to the content of messages, not the sentiment. We're well aware that it takes two to have an argument and that both sides are starting to lay into one another, and FWIW I anticipated emotions running high at this point and have been pretty much hands-off in this thread while I wait for this issue to simmer down, but Dan noticed that Fan10's tone was pushing buttons and stepped in to quieten things down, then stepped back again to see whether things would abate. Granted, I've seen a few others start to lash out in their responses and if it continues further we'll step in again and call people up for it.

Incidentally, if you check the history of arguments on this forum, we usually get accused of favouring the anti-CFG, pro-Kreis side of the forum, so it's refreshing to be accused of the opposite now.
There needs to be a consistent set of standards that are enforced all the time. Forum is getting unreadable because of both sides.

Sorry if I'm harsh. But Dan and Falastur have been extremely evenhanded.
Where did I say any of that. This thread is a pile of shit because of your crew and nycfcfan10.

If you don't want to participate in a discussion don't. If you don't want to be here then go elsewhere. We are going to moderate as our rules dictate. Say whatever you want about Kreis and whoever else as long as you're not throwing out personal insults for no reason.
If you can't handle someone bashing Kreis then put them on ignore.
And please stop reporting posts because they disagree with you. I have a job and personal life.

The man has won a lot in MLS and Concacaf Champions League. I'd be real interested in hearing the qualifications of "anyone who knows anything about soccer" as compared to his resume.

Are they the same people that think:

While saying this?

You'll have to explain to me why CFG gets a pass and your confidence in a league they clearly know nothing about as opposed to a coach that's been extremely successful in it.

CFG don't know shit beyond "throw money at it" and I think TFC and New Jersey have shown that's not a winning solution in MLS.
Can't 'throw money at it' in a league where you have to throw $100M just to exist. Hilarious. Takes money to win. You have to spend but spend wisely.

Bruce Arena at LA Galaxy 2008-13 (in MLS only) 88 wins

Jason Kreis at Real Salt Lake 2008-2013 (in MLS only) 84 wins

Bububu the FIFA managers here that never saw an MLS game before this year say he doesn't know what he's doing....
The issue is what he did at RSL is irrelevant once he came to NYCFC and didn't do well. You're judging his NYCFC tenure by his RSL record. As the old saying goes, what have you done for me lately?

If we're talking wasted signings which Kreis had his say in look at Calle who he scouted personally. Wasted signing. Look at Tefu who was here and passed up for Mena. Wasted signing. 2 pivotal signings/Loans which should have made a difference and if anything put us in a worse position. Mena was utter shit when he came. All of the RSL guys... In a league where some teams hardly have 1 DP player we actually had 1 and a player of Mix's caliber all season plus 2 more Dp's and 2 great loanees from MCFC and we just sucked it up. Our playing style didn't compliment our players and it was a shit show from the beginning.

If we're talking wasted signings which Kreis had his say in look at Calle who he scouted personally. Wasted signing. Look at Tefu who was here and passed up for Mena. Wasted signing. 2 pivotal signings/Loans which should have made a difference and if anything put us in a worse position. Mena was utter shit when he came. All of the RSL guys... In a league where some teams hardly have 1 DP player we actually had 1 and a player of Mix's caliber all season plus 2 more Dp's and 2 great loanees from MCFC and we just sucked it up. Our playing style didn't compliment our players and it was a shit show from the beginning.
Agree with the gist, but I'm optimistic on Mena.

I think you're forgetting about Mendoza too. Pretty sure Kreis went down to South America to scout him too

Don't forget didn't want to start Poku when we found out what he was.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm guessing Kreis woke up this morning, made some coffee, and plopped himself on the couch to watch EPL.... quietly being muttering... "we could have beaten Bournemouth. Hey honey, do you think we could have beaten Bournemouth? -No, Jason, sorry."
Only Kreis wouldn't take a shit a half hour after drinking coffee.

It's starting to look more and more like Kreis really did want to build around his RSL guys & not everyone in the organization wanted that. If that is the case it could be Reyna & Glick where down for letting him go if it meant they kept their jobs.