Kreis Officially Out At NYCFC

We better not turn into a club that has 5 managers in 5 years because of delusional expectations ...

Oh, I wasn't commenting on you guys little tiff. I was just generally stating that I think Kreis had to go. I lost confidence in him permanently when he literally threw away a chance at a great win for us supporters in the US Open cup by bringing in Wingert on his birthday.

His refusal to accommodate his best talent and his dourness and general shit demeanor all contributed. He lost the team around the time Pirlo signed, but he wasn't winning us many games with his decisions before then, either.

Finding out he was trying to move Poku didn't help. He had freedom to sign players, and he got us fuck all capable of contributing.

He was done here. I think he wanted to be, and I'm damn glad CFG accommodated him. I think the Lampard shit hamstrung him, but damn. Averaging less than a point a game with what we had is on him, his coaching and his signings, and more than anything else, his man management and attitude.

Wrong fit. We go again next year. Except for these pussies who give a fuck about a journo criticizing us.

I am consistent. I want what's best for my club. I think this is the best decision that could be made right now. I'm just hoping that Claudio's meeting isn't until tomorrow.
I agree... And feel dirty saying it.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
We better not turn into a club that has 5 managers in 5 years because of delusional expectations ...

Don't be ridiculous. This was a decision I think that was strongly based on the fact that we SHOULD have made the playoffs. One, because there was more than enough room to make it with 6 teams going. Two, because we had enough to do it. I really wish we had a simulator or a time machine to redo this season with only tactical adjustments. I'm thoroughly convinced we'd be in the playoffs.

How do you think I feel? I actually agree with them about this.
Cats, dogs, etc. End times, Midas.

End times.

And at the risk of seeming to care whether I've offended those who go out of their way to take offense, let me reiterate and clarify.
I agree with the firing, and that they took this action is a good sign. It shows that CFG is not prone to the sunk costs fallacy. I am still waiting for indications of further good judgment, but this is a start.

I can't say how happy I am. Im unnaturally obsessed with this team, I watched every game since Manchester on YouTube, and I had given up by the end of the season. I agree that the coach has some insight to player selection that we don't have, but no objective coach could ever justify playing grabavoy that much.

Thank you overlords!

I hope that the Board that fired Kreis now turn around and fire Reyna and themselves. Well except the marketing and PR groups. They've been awesome.

Reactions: Kjbert