Lampard To Nycfc

The typical French "outrage" which is more about being a crybaby and not really contributing a damn thing to the issue at hand.
Its just because he is French? How about because his team is probably going to fight against MC for title this season, not some racist off-color remark? Maybe its different in England.

Its just because he is French? How about because his team is probably going to fight against MC for title this season, not some racist off-color remark? Maybe its different in England.

I'm not even a MCFC fan, but even I know they can't top Arsenal for those fourth place trophies.

This fight will last twice as long as it took the Germans to take Paris. So by this time tomorrow, it'll be all over.

Reactions: Kjbert
I read it on this forum.

But it doesn't make sense for him to miss NYCFC day 1 but it also doesn't make sense for Lampard, the competitor to just walk away from MC & EPL in the middle of the season.
Stop looking for news in fan forums. There's your problem.

Being a Chelsea fan I knew there was some aspects of the Man City co-ownership I would not like. Lampard going on loan to Man City is DEFINITELY 1 of them. No bueno
Then Jose should've kept him instead of letting him leave on a free. Blame Mourinho for this.

Reactions: Kjbert
Wenger and Arsenal have been left financially behind. I'm sure it doesn't bother him that Spurs and Everton don't have the dosh to spend that he does but when Chelsea and City leave Arsenal behind in the transfer market it becomes time to complain about the unfairness of it all.

Arsenal has money to spend. (Wisely) They decided to spend their money for a long time on their new stadium. In the long run, I think that was the right move. But they still can't cry poverty. He's a dope

If Wenger wants to cry about NYCFC getting Lampard on a free transfer and then loaning him to City who will page he wages, I suggest Wegner take a look at the current standings of money spent this transfer window.

it's a forum, not a news source. Pellegrini said it's a 6 month loan.
dogchasingtail.jpg

Maybe Wenger should stop complaining about loans. As an Everton fan, I'm sick of it.

What was to stop Colorado from trying something similar and getting him to Arsenal? I don't think Frank would play in Denver, but they could do stuff like this too.

Reactions: grandsolo
Apparently not, I also find it funny that the official source, according to grandsolo, is the MC website not the NYCFC website.*sigh*
Why is it funny that a player news story about a player on loan to MCFC is found on an MCFC website & should be trusted more than a fan forum? And you were quoting an NYCFC fan forum site, not any site connected to NYCFC. All I'm saying is, get your news from NEWS sources, not RUMOR sources.
WTF is so hard to understand?

Reactions: horky