Matarrita Deal Finalized?

7 days from now, we've got a game. Most interesting from the videos/photos is that the training top has thumb holes.

That is interesting for the fact we're training in Florida. The most interesting thing if that our star draft pick is nowhere to be seen. Last seen getting a haircut with Connor Brandt earlier in the week.

That is interesting for the fact we're training in Florida. The most interesting thing if that our star draft pick is nowhere to be seen. Last seen getting a haircut with Connor Brandt earlier in the week.
Deion Sanders school of thought.

Look good, feel good. Feel good, play good. Play good, they pay good.

Harrison not practicing doesn't surprise me. He was injured for the combine, so he probably still isn't 100%. They probably are easing him back in and he is off doing rehab work. Not sure where Brandt is physically either - maybe still rehabbing as well so he and Jack are chilling together with their fresh shape-ups, stretching, and getting massages in the Florida sun.

Wingert on the other hand...I am just waiting for the announcement to drop that he is no longer on the squad and has been traded to RSL for an international spot.

Matarrita needs to be added to the NYCFC Players section. Also, nickname: Matty

Huh. Not sure how I missed this one. Thanks for pointing it out (even if it took me a further three days to actually get it done...)

He's not listed as an international on the NYCFC website for what that's worth

Reactions: Kjbert
He was also listed as a forward for a while. I wouldn't trust it. MLS roster page lists him as an international.
The only reason I posted it is his our apparently unlimited international spots and the fact that he ended his speech with this amazing picture

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11