MLS Cup Playoffs - November 21 - Atlanta (Home)

Looking for: Potentially up to 4 tickets for playoff game. lol

(If anyone has extra and can't find anyone, i'll gladly take them. But if you have people to bring, please bring them instead. I am happy to purchase my own tickets so others can have a free opportunity to come to a game!)
I got 4. Section 104 row 12. Hit me up

The reps are well aware that people are able to sit where they please. I am sure they feel people can work it out (and that a lot of people won't end up using the extra tickets).

I love the idea, even if it's not 100% possible to implement it perfectly. The more people there, the better the atmosphere.
I figure that they know that people sit wherever they want, so much so that at this point I haven't seen ANY of the sections have people watching for tickets. So they realize they can give the tickets to whatever section and the people will still sit together. I did this for the last game with no issue.

Besides, in most other packed stadiums where there are lots of season ticket holders, people would be ecstatic to receive extra tickets, even if it was in another section.

Reactions: ZYanksRule
The one team I didn’t want to play. They’ll have the best player on the field.
ehhh it'll be fine. we got the MLS golden boot winner playing for us remember. Just give him 106 shots at goal he'll put one in for sure. and if he can't do it, we can always play long balls into the box for 4'3" maxi. Im sure ronny has a fine plan.

/s

Reactions: Kjbert
I've been waiting to hear from my rep. Was going to do a group purchase. Anyone know the price in the 200 section. I usually sit between 214 and 209

Tickets to the game can't be transfered until Saturday before the game, by the way. (Dnigly and I found out today)

Tickets to the game can't be transfered until Saturday before the game, by the way. (Dnigly and I found out today)
Thanks, when the email stated that all tickets will be able to be managed through the account manager on Saturday 10 AM. I assumed it was this Saturday, as the opt out is Friday at 4 pm. They should have clarified which Saturday.

Reactions: Shwafta